NC State Gameday... | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this isn’t a business that cares much for any northern school. I actually had a person in Carolina marketing tell me we want Yankees to come, visit leave their money and go back to wherever you came from. So there’s that.
Of course they don’t care for a northern school, but they don’t care about NC state either. They care about money and survival. The thing that’s threatens that is bad business decisions. Actively working against a team with a viable chance to generate significant additional revenue in favor of supporting the little sister of the poor NC team makes no sense. Step out of your biased fandom for a second and use those 34 years of experience to apply some critical thinking.

Do you know these guys are southern? What if they’re UNC or Clemson fans? They’re going to go out of their way to help NC State?
The fact that you and I are arguing this for the third season in a row in and of itself proves my point.

What does 3 points do? Still would be a 2 possession game? No reason why they shouldn't go for it
Two touchdowns and two scores with limited time is a lot different. Their qb is struggling in the air too. He'll throw another int.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom