NC State - ND game | Syracusefan.com

NC State - ND game

Rocco

Watching you.
So, is Winston-Salem going to be like this? For one, I think it's awesome that they're playing in this. Reminds me of my childhood, backyard football days.

Second, will be interesting to see Babers' gameplan with the heavy rain and wind.

Dungey still throws for 400 and 4 TDs.

Wake shouldn't be the same, hpefully. Raleigh was suppose to get much higher rain totals and wind.

Hopefully being 100 miles west will help us.

I love watching football in the rain, mud, snow, sleet, whatever. It adds another dimension to the game. Makes it unpredictable.

That unsportsmanlike misconduct penalty was such BS. How soft is football getting?
That's the Notre Dame effect. No way does state get they call in their favor.

Hopefully being 100 miles west will help us.

I saw Bailey tweeting from WS, he said it was raining hard, pretty windy too and it is supposed to continue until 8P or so. Too bad as we are a great 1Q team offensively and they are a bad 1Q team defensively. Still gotta take them down

That unsportsmanlike misconduct penalty was such BS. How soft is football getting?

Well, seeing as there are folks that don't believe the game should even be played in the rain...

We are getting lunch and taking cover because it's coming down in buckets in Winston-Salem.

Will be heading to the tailgate soon. Hoping not to get too wet.

Unfortunately, hope is not a strategy.

Should be a bit better by game time, but still not ideal conditions by along shot.

They are playing on real grass in the ND vs NC State game. We will be playing on turf. Weather is supposed to be better in Winston Salem.

"Voluntary evacuation" posted on the scoreboard at the game.

Similar to the voluntary evacuation we had early in the 4th quarter against Louisville.

Feel free to leave if you want.

I love watching football in the rain, mud, snow, sleet, whatever. It adds another dimension to the game. Makes it unpredictable.

I don't -- not when we're a passing offense.

I get what you're saying, but I hate to see weather be an equalizer during a must-win game.

It's a good thing NC State doesn't have another home game until October 29th cause their field is gonna need to be overhauled after the ND game.

I love bad weather football. I remember mud drills in high school. The decision to punt by NC State when they're 4 and 1 on NDs 40 was Shafer-esque. It just may lose them the game.

I don't -- not when we're a passing offense.

I get what you're saying, but I hate to see weather be an equalizer during a must-win game.

RF2044 Check your inbox.

What just happened there on the spot? Come on. NC State celebrates and then the refs give ND the first. It's so blatant. Now I'm really steaming mad. And I don't like NC State.

Fix is in
Not really. It's just par for the course. Refs know to favor ND.

But after that notched snap, they are in BIG trouble. As usual, Kelly rips a player, not even taking into account the conditions. Why would anyone want to play for that .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom