NC State Predictions... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Predictions...

New York’s Team 44
Who knows what number team in N.C. 17

Tony Gabriel: 34
Roman Gabriel: 24
I knew Tony was Canadian born and was inducted into the CFL Hall Of Fame, but did not know he played at SU. Thanks for bringing that up. COOL.

Orange by 3 on Thursday

Given the injury report, I'm not as confident as I was previously. If NC State finds competent play under center, SU is in trouble.

Jesus.
I just don’t see it going well at all for Cuse or my Giants on Thursday. I just think NC State has more talent than we do on both sides, combined with our number of injuries it doesn’t bode well.

11 NFL draft selections in last 2 years: 31
2 NFL draft selections in last 2 years: 17

Sorry. Would love to be wrong.

This place isn’t even any fun anymore. Everyone just kicks rocks and says woe is us. I for one predict a 35-17 victory. We come out big and don’t let up

If this game was played on Wednesday, it would be "anything can happen day." I think it will be high scoring, close, and the game will be decided in the 4th quarter. I hope we win, but it will be an exciting game to watch either way.

I don’t think NC State is particularly good, but I worry that we’re not capable of putting together a strong 4 quarters on the road, on both sides of the ball, against an athletic opponent, on a Thursday night.

Honestly, no result would surprise me.

I don’t think NC State is particularly good, but I worry that we’re not capable of putting together a strong 4 quarters on the road, on both sides of the ball, against an athletic opponent, on a Thursday night.

Honestly, no result would surprise me.
Hope for a good showing, but our offense is a work in progress. We might not be good this year. Need to find a way to 6 wins and a bowl game.

Hope for a good showing, but our offense is a work in progress. We might not be good this year. Need to find a way to 6 wins and a bowl game.
there easily a clear path to six wins. beat bc and pitt. win 1 of 4 on the road or beat wake forest to end the season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom