NC State Predictions... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Predictions...

Tommy Tanner's Hometown U 27
Tommy Tanner's Alma Mater 21

White knucklin' OT, baby!

It's the least predictable game in awhile.

I really like the under (last I saw was 56.5), so you're probably right and it will be over.

Had no idea how close to the line I was cutting it.

I don’t think NC State is particularly good, but I worry that we’re not capable of putting together a strong 4 quarters on the road, on both sides of the ball, against an athletic opponent, on a Thursday night.

Honestly, no result would surprise me.
This game has let down all over it. No clue what to predict.

there easily a clear path to six wins. beat bc and pitt. win 1 of 4 on the road or beat wake forest to end the season
I'm not confident we will ever beat Pitt. Even if we have a dominant team and the eventual Heisman winner, we will always find a way to stub our toe on Pitt. It's confounding.

This game has let down all over it. No clue what to predict.

Can easily see this going the way of Maryland. Can see us winning somewhat comfortably. Can see it being close. I really hope we come out strong.

Can easily see this going the way of Maryland. Can see us winning somewhat comfortably. Can see it being close. I really hope we come out strong.

I just have this sinking feeling we get handled tonight. If I'm wrong, I will personally bump my post and make fun of myself.

I just have this sinking feeling we get handled tonight. If I'm wrong, I will personally bump my post and make fun of myself.
Agree.

In spite of my optimistic pick earlier in this thread, until proven otherwise, this team has just reminded me too much of the 2011 team. Expectations coming in (higher this year than 2011, but we still had them that year too), injuries piling up, questionable senior leadership and a team that just has not looked good in any game for a long stretch. Except for the WVU game in 2011, that team never looked good or right. I hope this team changes my mind, but they have reminded me of that team a lot thus far. A win tonight would make me feel better at least

Why do I feel a Maryland repeat? What might happen:
Sir Walter Raleigh 31
William of Orange 33

Why do I feel a Maryland repeat? What might happen:
Sir Walter Raleigh 31
William of Orange 33

Because they're similar programs with a very limited history of success and until we prove otherwise, we might be a disappointingly bad football team?

its making me really anxious how big of a game this is, and not the good anxious I got before Notre Dame

Alton Robinson 31
Koren Robinson 28

Greg Christodulu 23
Zach Galifianakis 20

Derrick Coleman 23
Chris Washburn 21

Let's Go Orange!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY