NC State Tailgate, Nov 20th, 2021 | Syracusefan.com

NC State Tailgate, Nov 20th, 2021

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I can't commit to this one yet but a good chance I will organize a small tailgate for this one. I expect to support Louisville the week before. I do know tickets will have to be purchased through SU. They (NCSt) haven't supported group ticket sales in the past.

Parking should be fairly close by and a cash lot. There is a nonstop from SYR to RDU on Frontier. Leaves Thursday afternoon and returns Sunday around Noon. Driving down is an option but factor 11 hours each way with limited stops

Chime in if you plan to go, also if you can assist with the tailgate (equipment, staffing, food n drink)

Texanmark 2?

Last edited:
Can’t commit yet, but if things trend upward and my wife feels safe... then I’ll be in touch.

Talked to Patrick our ticket rep. NCSt this year is doing some group rate tickets. I told him about 50.

I can't commit to this one yet but a good chance I will organize a small tailgate for this one. I expect to support Louisville the week before. I do know tickets will have to be purchased through SU. They (NCSt) haven't supported group ticket sales in the past.

Parking should be fairly close by and a cash lot. There is a nonstop from SYR to RDU on Frontier. Leaves Thursday afternoon and returns Sunday around Noon. Driving down is an option but factor 11 hours each way with limited stops

Chime in if you plan to go, also if you can assist with the tailgate (equipment, staffing, food n drink)

Texanmark 2?
John and Pam V - 2

Cuseroc 4

Update: SU is working with The Backyard Bistro. Expect a pregame tailgate there. The last one I went too was actually pretty good. So right now I'm going to go there. Expect however an unofficial set up in a nearby parking lot too. Being a late season game it isn't a bad idea to have a sports bar/restaurant as the primary meet up spot. The restaurant is owned by former CNYers.

Last edited:

Texanmark 2?
I would pencil in 2 for me. Very possible it grows to 3.

Going to need 3 Mark Stumpy is traveling !!

4 for sure. Are you doing a buy TexanMark , or are we on our own here for tickets? I can’t remember the various conversations about this.

At $42 a ticket. I suggest going through SU. SU is hosting an event at Backyard Bistro. They are expecting to have buffet and beer deal.

I'm out for NC St.

I'll send an email to everyone here...telling you to go through SU.

Last edited: