NC State takin it to Pitt early! | Syracusefan.com

NC State takin it to Pitt early!

What channel is this on in NYC area?

TJ Warren really looks good for State. Creating his own shot off the dribble, carving out space and looking very much like the conference' leading scorer.

I wish I was getting this game. Cinci Memph is OK so far but a bit of a grinder.

Pitt is not very good at all, that OOC blew.

So you guys know pitt will make it a war in both games with us. I hate that fact but it just seems a foregone conclusion when we play them...

Just so everybody knows, Pitt was Kenny Pomeroys most underrated team.

kenpom is so smart that even when he is ridiculously wrong he has a mass following of people saying how great his system is. I sometimes wonder of the advanced statistics thing is a cult for those that have trouble figuring out that all things in bball are relative and you must watch many games and many teams to really know whats going on.

I wish I was getting this game. Cinci Memph is OK so far but a bit of a grinder.

Pitt is not very good at all, that OOC blew.
I thought Pitt might be decent this year, then I watched that Pitt/UC game in the Garden...sheesh what a disaster that was.

In 2 games vs. Pitt last year MCW was 5/16 from the field with 9 turnovers. I think Ennis will be better vs. their D, he's a lot more patient.

I agree there. That mixed with how well we rebound should be a formula to dispatch them handily. Want to see it happen first.

Jordoo, you mean to say to take EXCEPTION with that and you do not accept it. ;)

Dang I guess even all these new fangled spell checks and auto corrects can't completely hide the fact that I am only half literate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom