NC State takin it to Pitt early! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NC State takin it to Pitt early!

NC State with Vandenburg the human Air Force Base lumbering up and down the runway!

Wow is State bad, they take terrible shots after terrible shot, play phantom d and look so unorganized. Its like they play a pickup game type style with no head coach.

NC State sucking wind big time this half. Need to put Anya back in and TJ Warren needs to get it going here.

Don't you just love the emergence of the "Phanthom Foul" as being such a huge component in so many close college basketball games this season? All while copious amounts of egregious contact occurs all over the court and goes completely unnoticed and unwhistled.

I think we can handle the Wolfpack but I'm not sure we can endure the sound of the howling wolfpack played over the PA system when we play them on their court.

Pitt looks good, especially defensively. They're turning over NC State a lot

Hey, the Wuuffs is comin' back! Go Wuffpak! Saddly...NOT

So much for that.

Actually, as a transplanted Syracusan now in NC, I'm not-so-secretly hoping for an ACC tournament final of Syracuse-Pitt. LMAO if that happens.

Just so everybody knows, Pitt was Kenny Pomeroys most underrated team.

Sounds about right.

Although to be fair, I still see the ranking and only think maybe they will be good

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom