NC State weekend Hotels | Syracusefan.com

NC State weekend Hotels

OrangeinOmaha

Walk On
With the way the season is going as good as its started it looks like I could be coming in for the NC State and Notre Dame weekends.

Notre Dame is becoming easier to book as ND's season continues to unravel but for some reason NC State weekend it is impossible to book a hotel through Hilton or Marriot within 30 miles of Syracuse. Any tips for finding a place to stay on NC State weekend? Any suggestions for finding a place to stay in Syracuse other than the roach motels that are left? Otherwise its looking like Turning Stone or Rome but with a 6:20 flight Sunday morning that would be a rough drive.

With the way the season is going as good as its started it looks like I could be coming in for the NC State and Notre Dame weekends.

Notre Dame is becoming easier to book as ND's season continues to unravel but for some reason NC State weekend it is impossible to book a hotel through Hilton or Marriot within 30 miles of Syracuse. Any tips for finding a place to stay on NC State weekend? Any suggestions for finding a place to stay in Syracuse other than the roach motels that are left? Otherwise its looking like Turning Stone or Rome but with a 6:20 flight Sunday morning that would be a rough drive.

This thread ( for a road game) could have some serious potential.

On a serious not sure on Binghamton flight options these days regarding the hour drive but maybe not such an early flight back...

NC St. is parents weekend.

That is why hotels are all booked.

Their is a Hampton Inn in Cazenovia with about a 30 minute drive to campus and an additional 10 minutes to the airport. Not sure if they are full, but you might want to check it out.

Stay at Utica. Some decent hotels there and not much further than Rome. Trip to the airport is about an hour and getting through line is usually pretty easy, particularly if you have Pre-Check clearance.

Bed & Breakfast - there are loads of them.

Might try Fernwood Farm B&B in Cazenovia.

On a serious not sure on Binghamton flight options these days regarding the hour drive but maybe not such an early flight back...
One flight a day at Binghamton Reg. through Detroit.

Quality Inn Tully I-81 in Tully has three rooms available per Hotel.com​

Wouldn’t Rochester be the better option to stay/fly out of if you were hoping for a later flight? Similar distance from Cuse and a bigger airport, right?

Wouldn’t Rochester be the better option to stay/fly out of if you were hoping for a later flight? Similar distance from Cuse and a bigger airport, right?
Rochester just slightly larger.

Guess just depends where you are going/heading

Booked at The Binghamton Sister's Hotel for the weekend. Brother in law is STH. Last year for him as they are moving down to FL. My guess is we will try to schedule a weekend every year to fly up to game.

Flying into/out of Syracuse. Binghamton is hard and rather pricey.

Booked at The Binghamton Sister's Hotel for the weekend. Brother in law is STH. Last year for him as they are moving down to FL. My guess is we will try to schedule a weekend every year to fly up to game.

Flying into/out of Syracuse. Binghamton is hard and rather pricey.
I highly recommend looking at PIE (Allegiant) when they have a sale too along with TPA. I miss both those airports.

When the schedule comes out in late January...pick your game or games for '23. If you come before Columbus Day...a trip to Rudy's for old times sake.

I expect to host a tailgate at FSU next year. Hope you can make it. When I lived in the Tampa Bay Area I usually stayed in Perry to save a bunch of money on my motel.

BTW, if you have a refundable reservation in a less than desirable motel or location: keep checking this week as rooms do come available...especially 24-48 hrs out.

Wait I read on the GameDay thread that there were plenty of rooms available?

SYR airport definitely better than Rochester.
Originally I was comparing Rochester to Binghamton - assuming Rochester was bigger/better?

Never been to Binghamton’s though, was just going off assumption.