NC State working FSU | Syracusefan.com

NC State working FSU

NC State looks solid, but FSU hasn't played in like 3 weeks either. They'll get warmed up as they shake the rust off and break in the new freshman QB. Lots of game left.

NC State playing chippy and a bit rough around the edges. Two potential calls where refs swallow whistle

Clear facemask there but they missed the late hit earlier and the facemask earlier against FSU by NC St. Plus that bad fumble call. I hate Wolfpack.

NCState is a thorn to FSU. They beat them for no reason when they should not be able to do so. However, they usually suck (lose to teams they should not lose to) when they beat FSU.

NC State getting bailed out of calls in ways I have never seen before.

Did you see that. False start called against NC St then withdrawn because they got timeout in first? Lol. Wow

Yeah, that was shortly after the long reception, with the face mask mugging in front of two refs with a thrown flag that was withdrawn.
Just now, no late hit after the bass was released when they lost a player to a late hit just after the NCState QB released the ball.

Honestly this is some of the worst officiating I have ever seen. The ACC definitely needs to watch this game.

Really? With the dome regularly 1/2 full or less and Florida still digging out after a hurricane and that's what you point out? C'mon man.

Doak isn't a good venue in the day time. Been like this for years.

Surprised there wasn't a late flag for running into the kicker

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom