NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 22 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Fri March 22

College hoops is damn near ruined. Worst first two days of the tourney I’ve ever watched.
I’ll agree that has really taken a few steps backwards.Hopefully someone can get this portal and NIL thing figured out before it’s too late

Agreed, I also think they need to find out a way to incorporate technology into the game. Especially for out of bounds situations, etc. Tennis is different cause it’s not physical, but much more enjoyable now in that it’s much harder to question a sensor making a call over a human.
Tennis and cricket are two of the only sports that have gotten their review systems to a place where I’m happy it’s there.

Survivor pools are impossible. Lost on UK yesterday, now Marquette. I hate March.

That same official just made two straight wrong calls. It has to be embarrassing when you go to the monitor and it shows you totally butchered the call.
Not for those types. The attitude of most of those types in positions of authority is to see footage of them messing up and thinking “Nailed it!”

Andy Katz might be the biggest idiot on college basketball television and that is really saying something.
What did he say

Agreed, I also think they need to find out a way to incorporate technology into the game. Especially for out of bounds situations, etc. Tennis is different cause it’s not physical, but much more enjoyable now in that it’s much harder to question a sensor making a call over a human.
But it takes away the fun of a potential Joker ejection for nailing Mrs Doubtfire with the ball

My exact thoughts and he's explaining it well. I've watched them a bunch this year and it's been a mess way too often. Thought they would lock in during March but I'm just a dumb, now poor after the last two days, azzhole.
He puts a lot of trust in his players to make plays and work through tough situations which is good, but yeah you got to have some balance there to call the timeout there when it’s TIED to make sure the ball gets fed to Goldin on that last play. I would say the chances are very high that he makes a play there or gets fouled and sent to the line. Oh well, it’s going to be an interesting off season for FAU. If Dusty May does leave, will the trio of Goldin, Martin, and Davis follow him? Even if he stays, specifically Goldin will have a lot of voices telling him to test out the transfer portal. He would have pretty much every high major program in a bidding war and it may be very worth it for us to get involved in that.

Joe G just got whacked twice on the same play working thru a screen on defense. Shoulder to the face ,followed by an elbow to the nose

Clemson can score at will inside. Looks good for them

How does the ref miss that initial call? He's staring at him getting hit in the head.

Yeah this UConn Stetson game may be the worst blowout in NCAA history. I also hope this take is very very wrong lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom