NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Seton Hall for a number of reasons including the Taurean debacle and I’m sure they tampered with Kadary. But it still is kind of sad seeing Kadary go out like this with five turnovers and playing for a coach who is clearly leaving and did not have his team ready for the tournament. Kadary should have played for Syracuse and we desperately needed him. I’m not going to go over again all that JB did wrong it’s just said that it had to come to this.
nobody did the kid right. Before the season he was mentioned as a potential second round pick. His stock has dropped. Nobody won with this one.
For all the talk about JB’s mishandling of players, Kadary played better for him than for Willard.

Shows how good of a coach PJ was. I believe he turned down UK before Pitino took it. Might be wrong.

As I watch SH and Kadary, not sure how much he would have played this year our lineup or when he got in would he have been any more effective than Symir? Kind of gets me over the concern of him leaving.

Willard is a poor game coach. KR came into the season heavier and not in great shape. He has had some really nice games over the second half of the season. 27-30 minutes here he would have had a field day statistically. Both because of steals in the zone and shooters keeping the lane open. He is a good player who made a potentially bad choice. It's not crazy to think he could have had a year where he popped up on draft boards had he stayed.

Instead, unless you watched the BE all year like some of us cbb junkies, he is a forgotten name.

We missed Kadary but
Watching him last night he demonstrated again that he's more of a tease than anything. Talent and feel caving to passivity and lack of effort. Man he's lazy on D. If the effort bulb ever goes off...
Some people on this board saw this.

Others have embarrassed themselves with their Kadary takes over the past year.

Would he have helped us this year? Probably, at least on offense. But with all the vitriol aimed at our defense this year, I personally don't see how Kadary would have helped (based both on his play here, and at Seton Hell).
1647695402597.gif

Davidson’s half court offense would have made Dook look silly. I think Izzo out coaches K on Sunday but I looooved the matchup for Davidson
Refs made sure that:

1) Davidson wouldn’t embarrass Coach K by booting him in round 2.

2) The Izzo-K “ratings” matchup happens.

Gross. All these ahole legend coaches can go away. Who cares? Game is supposed to be about the players.

Some people on this board saw this.

Others have embarrassed themselves with their Kadary takes over the past year.

Would he have helped us this year? Probably, at least on offense. But with all the vitriol aimed at our defense this year, I personally don't see how Kadary would have helped (based both on his play here, and at Seton Hell). View attachment 215763
We play zone. He was way better on defense in zone than our other guards.

Just like last year, he would’ve been our best overall option at PG in terms of defense, ball handling, passing, and ability to penetrate and score a bit. Would’ve made Buddy and Girard’s lives easier, IMO.

Last edited:
Refs made sure that:

1) Davidson wouldn’t embarrass Coach K by booting him in round 2.

2) The Izzo-K “ratings” matchup happens.

Gross. All these ahole legend coaches can go away. Who cares? Game is supposed to be about the players.
So, you've joined the tinfoil hat brigade? ;)

We missed Kadary but
Watching him last night he demonstrated again that he's more of a tease than anything. Talent and feel caving to passivity and lack of effort. Man he's lazy on D. If the effort bulb ever goes off...

4 points, 2 assists, 27 minutes.

Tease is a good word for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online