NCAA 1st Round Games for March 22 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 22

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
D2PcIvCU4AAVSX_.jpg

Buffalo take down ASU today?

I picked them on both my brackets - which after yesterday doesn't mean much. But I'd be surprised if Buffalo didn't win.

B1G and Big XII looking pretty great in the early rounds.

Oklahoma is a shocker to me today. I didn't even think twice about picking Ole Miss as the Sooners didn't impress me at all.

Thanks to all the people raving about Cincy. I blame you for my own bracket choices.

Iowa is fun to watch. Can’t defend a lick, but they sure can shoot, drive and move the ball.

You summed them up well. Fran is a horrible defensive coach but when they make shots, fun team to watch. They were leaking oil badly coming down the stretch. I didn't think they had a chance today.

I don't want to hear the trash talking about other conferences again.

Big Ten and Big 12 are better than the ACC.

You summed them up well. Fran is a horrible defensive coach but when they make shots, fun team to watch. They were leaking oil badly coming down the stretch. I didn't think they had a chance today.

Followed him a ton at Siena. He’s also a mad man on the sidelines.

Iowa with some pinpoint passing!

I don't want to hear the trash talking about other conferences again.

Big Ten and Big 12 are better than the ACC.
I don’t know that they get any teams to the Final 4, but they are definitely making a case that the ACC depth was overblown. Five elite level teams (VT w/ Robinson) and then the rest of the conference was meh, with that SEC Football rep where big name programs that aren’t very good hype the conference up (Louisville/Cuse)

I take the pipe with Cincy again. You would think I'd have learned to pick against them by now since they lose every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom