NCAA 1st Round Games for March 22 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for March 22

There has been 1 game decided in the final minute so far I think.

mickyaa.jpg

So far this has been March Badness. So boring. At least we should have good weekend games.

Yep upsets are fun but they can make the weekend games a little lackluster.

Yep upsets are fun but they can make the weekend games a little lackluster.

It doesn't even have to be upsets though. How about a buzzer beater or two even if it's the favorite?

It doesn't even have to be upsets though. How about a buzzer beater or two even if it's the favorite?

Point taken. There really haven't been any One Shining Moments yet.

Gardner-Webb has nothing to lose and is playing like it. First time in the tournament and they want to make a statement.

This is going to be close. Gardner-Webb has a bunch of tough kids.

Virginia’s defense is not aggressive. Webb doing whatever they want. Offense looks flat.

Interesting they Georgia Tech isn’t great, but Webb beat them by 10 this year.

I don't know if this makes me soft, but I don't want Virginia to lose this game for some reason. If it was somebody like Calipari or Duke, yes by all means more humiliation the better. But I like Tony Bennett and he's always been cool towards SU.

UVA looks like they’re sleepwalking. The turnovers are very much not like them. Their style of play is also predicated on having a lead. Once they fall behind it’s hard for them to come back.

I don't know if this makes me soft, but I don't want Virginia to lose this game for some reason. If it was somebody like Calipari or Duke, yes by all means more humiliation the better. But I like Tony Bennett and he's always been cool towards SU.
I feel the same way, but more in a “I don’t want them lose but keep fist pumping when G-W makes a shot” kind of way...

I made multiple bets with me having Virginia to win it all and picked them in my bracket and still want GW to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom