NCAA 1st Round Games for Saturday March 20 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Saturday March 20

we are 20 minutes away from no duke no kentucky no north carolina and no kansas in the round of 32. has that ever happened since 1985?????

FSU is continuing the ACC trend of pooing the bed
FSU rotates too many players at a time. They were in a good rhythm on offense and took half the guys out. Certain players should be getting shots and at FSU too many try to play a dominate role. I think this is why they have a tendency to have offensive droughts in games. They have a lot of great athletes, but some are not as good a basketball player as others. I think it’s hard to define roles. Their offensive efficiency drops a lot when some players are on the floor. I know it’s their style, but I don’t think it lends itself to a national championship.

Here goes FSU again. Hamilton stars subbing and they’ve blown a 12 point lead. When they sub their offensive rhythm goes in the tank. It happens every time. Keep the big kid in the game. He scores effortlessly when he’s on the court and their offense has a purpose. No more!

Eastern Washington isn't just a team of pretty boys.

Here goes FSU again. Hamilton stars subbing and they’ve blown a 12 point lead. When they sub their offensive rhythm goes in the tank. It happens every time. Keep the big kid in the game. He scores effortlessly when he’s on the court and their offense has a purpose. No more!

He always loses games he shouldn’t because he sits his most talented players too long. I get playing the bench, but this is the time of year you need to cut your rotation. It’s been the book on him forever.

I know they are down 25 and really the game is over and there are other games on but I just love watching Georgetown lose..., if there were a n ESPN channel that played a day of Georgetown losing basketball games... I think would watch with popcorn and a smile
Watching FGCU dunk over them is still fun to watch.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom