NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21

If you are using a mobile app , you can watch all the games on the MM app. If you are watching on Roku or fire tv , you need to sign into cbs games on the cbs app.
Yeah, app on TV. iPad it works fine. Wonder why it doesn’t work on the TV. Seems dumb.

This BYU game is worse than the MSU game, this is awful to watch. How is there so much talent in the NBA game and college looks like this. Like zero awareness by anyone on the court.

Not trying to start an argument with anyone, but this is why when I say how hard it is to make the NBA, this is what I mean.

College ball now ain't great. And it's not as entertaining as it was. Doesn't mean the tourney still isn't one of my favorite events, to be clear.

But I take it as is and just enjoy it.

This is the same 11 seed range BYU program it’s always been just with better shooters. Slow big guys in the middle, a couple scrappy slashing forwards and some streaky guard play. Just now more outside shooting.
Notre Dame of the west is what they call it. Well, I call it that, actually this was the first time but whatever.

This BYU game is worse than the MSU game, this is awful to watch. How is there so much talent in the NBA game and college looks like this. Like zero awareness by anyone on the court.
But hey! We need to include more mediocre teams so nobody’s feelings are hurt.

I can't get the fast break stream to work on the march madness app. Anyone else?

Not trying to start an argument with anyone, but this is why when I say how hard it is to make the NBA, this is what I mean.

College ball now ain't great. And it's not as entertaining as it was. Doesn't mean the tourney still isn't one of my favorite events, to be clear.

Yep. Every year it seems the names and programs become less familiar in terms of the NBA. It’s the foreign guys and OT Elite/Ignite etc guys who dominate the league along with a few big names that went to to UK, Kentucky etc.

Yep. Every year it seems the names and programs become less familiar in terms of the NBA. It’s the foreign guys and OT Elite/Ignite etc guys who dominate the league along with a few big names that went to to UK, Kentucky etc.

This is what happens when you introduce free agency (nil, portal) into what is essentially a developmental league.

That's obviously a flagrant on Drame lmao what's he doing

That's obviously a flagrant on Drame lmao what's he doing
What did Waterman do to deserve a T??? This offsetting nonsense needs to stop. Grow a set of balls and piss off one of the coaches when the situation calls for it. Refs are you know what's.

Well you never know what to do with Michigan St. They either show up big or bomb out. They showed up this year.

Well you never know what to do with Michigan St. They either show up big or bomb out. They showed up this year.
And these performances reinforce the Izzo March myth but the failures are quickly forgotten.

Akron Creighton is a great example of how the efficiency rankings are crap. Creightons defense is not good yet they are 25th in def per Ken Pom. Their offense is very good and ranked 13. The difference between those two watching how they play is stark especially against a team ranked much lower wise.

Miss State looked brain dead. SEC over rated.

This is what happens when you introduce free agency (nil, portal) into what is essentially a developmental league.
I’d agree and additionally say the obvious, it’s sub g league quality of player yet similar continuity

I’d agree and additionally say the obvious, it’s sub g league quality of player yet similar continuity
Less complex offenses and systems, college basketball is in a world of hurt. I don’t know how they’ll fix it.

Akron Creighton is a great example of how the efficiency rankings are crap. Creightons defense is not good yet they are 25th in def per Ken Pom. Their offense is very good and ranked 13. The difference between those two watching how they play is stark especially against a team ranked much lower wise.
they are 25th in defensive efficiency not defense. That's not the same thing. CReighton is shooting 70% from three and Akron is still in this because they've manufactured 7 extra possessions through O-rebounds and TOs.

Not sure they can. AAU has little interest in helping the cause…
The long term ripple effect, more euros in the NBA. I watched a lot less basketball than I have ever this year but was watching a ton every year until this year, but what I’m seeing seems so much worse than even last year.

they are 25th in defensive efficiency not defense. That's not the same thing. CReighton is shooting 70% from three and Akron is still in this because they've manufactured 7 extra possessions through O-rebounds and TOs.

that’s my point - def is a limited value metric just like metrics in general. If you watch how they defend they give up way too much easy stuff with their effort to avoid fouling. It’s not new. Their offense is great and you are correct in the reason for why Akron is in the game. Point is it’s a good on court example of how these metrics are limited in value.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom