NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21

I just want to see Quincy at the free throw line. He's probably the only guy who left that I still pull for. I was sad to see him go. I just took a quick glance at his stats this year. I was shocked... he's shooting nearly 39% from 3 this year!?!?! And people mocked him for wanting to expand his game and get more chances shooting deep. Ha.
He had one good season shooting the three. Look at his previous 3 seasons shooting the 3 and his absolutely terrible free throw percentage and you will see why JAB among others didn’t want him on the perimeter.

Attachments

• IMG_3073.jpeg
    IMG_3073.jpeg
    318.7 KB · Views: 23
Oregons guard just put up a 40 burger against his former team! Extremely efficient 14-22 (5-9 from 3) and 7-7 from the free throw line! WOW have a day

Dayton all the way back to tie it... Chance for the lead with 2 minutes. Best game of the day so far.

Nevada with an impossible meltdown. Any coaches on the sideline?

Nevada with an impossible meltdown. Any coaches on the sideline?
You mean giving the ball to some 7 foot white guy against the best post defender in the sport three times in a row with a minute left in the game isn't a good idea? My cat has a cone on his head because he literally can't stop licking the skin off his azz and he would have coached a better game down the stretch.

How's everyone's brackets doing so far? I am currently tied for 9th in my company's group. I would be perfect so far if I didn't change Duquesne to BYU last minute. It's so easy to second guess yourself!

I only do two brackets each year and somehow one of them is still perfect after that Dayton comeback. I'm ready to get slaughtered tonight. Haha.
I would’ve been perfect except for that epic meltdown

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom