NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 1st Round Games for Thurs March 21

They will fire Cal. His team was unprepared and his in game was wow bad.
As Josh Pastner just said, they would owe Cal $30 million and that’s probably not happening. Apparently he hired an offensive assistant in the offseason and they had one of the top offenses all season but a soft defense.

Dayton +10 on Caesars is pretty off market if anybody is so inclined

From UK's board:
I had eye surgery today and could not watch. Blessings come in strange ways. Two top five picks, 6 or 7 NBA prospects, and time t o prepare for both the opening SEC game and now this.

Thank you coach Cal for your previous accomplishments, but for me this is gonna have to be it. Every year we say we have to wait until the next class. One tourney win in the last half decade just really doesn't make the cut.

And we at SU think we have it bad

IMG_0092.jpeg

From UK's board:
I had eye surgery today and could not watch. Blessings come in strange ways. Two top five picks, 6 or 7 NBA prospects, and time t o prepare for both the opening SEC game and now this.

Thank you coach Cal for your previous accomplishments, but for me this is gonna have to be it. Every year we say we have to wait until the next class. One tourney win in the last half decade just really doesn't make the cut.

And we at SU think we have it bad
We have two, in the only tournament we played in. Do we have it good? It’s as pathetic as our ACC tournament record. Sorry, we’re much worse off and will probably always be worse off than them. Every single year they can reset and right the track with an amazing infrastructure and tons of money. We don’t have that same advantage.

He’s bricked a lot of them in the last 3-4 games I’ve watched. His strength is still playing inside.
Of course it's Quincy's strength, but he's shooting 57% from 3 the last five games, and 39% for the season. Not sure what you watching the last 3-4 games matters.

He had one good season shooting the three. Look at his previous 3 seasons shooting the 3 and his absolutely terrible free throw percentage and you will see why JAB among others didn’t want him on the perimeter.
Uh, maybe it's called development (12% year 1, 31% yr 2, 33% yr 3, 35% yr 4, and 39% year 5). Consistent, steady improvement. Jeesh, some here still want to defend Boeheim. If you ask me, I think both were right. Boeheim needed him close to the basket and not hanging out on the perimeter, that was his needed role on the team. Quincy wanted an opportunity to expand his game so he moved on.

Anyone listen to Jay Williams’ take? Said the time of winning with freshmen is over due to people staying longer in school as a result of NIL.

Will be interesting to see if Cal adapts again, as well as how other schools adjust

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom