NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for March 19

UNC getting jobbed by the refs must be something new for them.
No Roy or Dean. Hubert getting no respect.

Or these guys are trying to protect their brackets.

Baylor should have just went for the easier 2 in transition. Keep upping the pressure on UNC with baskets.

Baylor should have just went for the easier 2 in transition. Keep upping the pressure on UNC with baskets.
And get the automatic whistle that comes with going to the hole when you’ve got all the momentum and awful referees.

Very true. Especially with what they're getting away with on defense - just keep pressuring them hard and take the points to tighten it up.

So conflicted...like I said before I am kind of rooting for UNC but I'm also enjoying seeing them getting hosed by the refs. They've been on the other side of that so many times.

I am rooting for Baylor, and I know that UNC has typically received this BS in the past.
And yet I still feel conflicted rooting for Baylor right now. It's that silly.

Bancot should be back in. The two subs did ok. I have more confidence in Black making good decisions.

I thought I recognized Akinjo. He started out at Georgetown and this is his third team. Still behind the guy on New Mexico St though who’s the Ryan Fitzpatrick of college bball.

Brutal inbounds by UNC ... and that one actually had nothing to do with the Refs.

And another bad one... wow.

This is similar to our 2nd round game in 2013. I think it was against Cal.

Cal was down double digits early in the second half and committed a bunch of dumb fouls to put Cuse in the bonus.

The refs felt guilty and wanted to make the game more exciting, so they stopped calling fouls on Cal and it got a little dicey in the closing minutes.

I think its one of these games where the Refs do things to keep the game close.
If it gets really close you will see a few calls go the other way against Baylor.

Does it make any sense. No but just my historical observations.

A questionable call on Baylor. As I expected.

That may have been the lightest contact by any Baylor defender in the last 10 minutes LOL

No kidding man they call one foul when Baylor didn’t even touch the guy I’ve never seen anything like this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom