NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 19 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sun March 19

His offense is an example of playing in space. They are taking Pitt off the dribble and finding wide open shots. Spacing is great. Pitt can’t keep anyone in front of them. That’s been SU’s biggest problem. Only Judah could get by guys. It’s probably the reason Copeland was playing so much more at the end of the year. Kansas also has everybody going off the dribble.
We couldn't do this to Pitt because we were a team of all catch and shoot guys who can't beat anyone off the bounce, except for Judah. Poor roster construction. Hopefully AA changes that.

Will my Oscar the Grouch over 14.5 boards cash by halftime?

If anyone’s headed East to Albany for the NCAA’s or whatever - huge delay between Rome and Utica on thruway. My son said there was like a 12 -15 car collision. 5 to 10 mph and a half hour to hour delay getting through. Stay safe and stay patient.

If K-State can figure out how to hit some threes and grab some boards, they’ll run away with this game.

You know, gotta make shots and rebound.

This point guard Nowell on KSU is an exciting player to watch. No look, behind the back and between the legs passes and whirling dervish drives to the basket.

Now imagine a 6-6 guy in Copeland...

If you’re looking for an athletic big, Tomlin from Kansas State is pretty good. He’s from Harlam too.

Last edited:
Did we know that this kid was from Syracuse, and his Mom played at SU?

Paula is part of the SU women alumni who I hung out with in Indy and comes back to SU to visit.

This point guard Nowell on KSU is an exciting player to watch. No look, behind the back and between the legs passes and whirling dervish drives to the basket.

Just a little guy too... Can really operate at full tilt.

Did we know that this kid was from Syracuse, and his Mom played at SU?

Also has another son who plays, still in HS. I'm "friends" with her on one of those social media sites with her since Indy...

I’m all for letting them play, but the officiating in Uk-KSU is embarassing.

Cal called the zebras out on the no-call handchecking going on at start of half.

I’m all for letting them play, but the officiating in Uk-KSU is embarassing.
And then the phantom call on the Nowell three just now. As bad as I've seen this weekend.

That Apple Yellow commercial reminded me of "Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids" and the character was some kind of combo of Bill (face), Mushmouth (hat) and Weird Harold (tall and angular with huge strides).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom