NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sunday March 21 | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA 2nd Round Games for Sunday March 21

I can see why Boynton is a “player’s coach” everyone on the damn team has a neon green light

That’s one rule I hate, and I know it saved us today. But you should only have the 10 second backcourt reset if there is a foul. Timeout shouldn’t reset it. Reward the defense.

did it reset? JB said we only had 5 secs to get the ball over mid court.

The 10 second clock doesn't reset unless there's a change of possession, if that helps.

I would have paid a lot of money if you told me back in February we could lock in playing Houston in the Sweet 16 and then take on either Loyola Chicago or Oregon State for a shot at the Final Four.

Gimme dat.

Yes, I just did a quick look online to verify. The 10 second count resets to 10 after a foul and/or timeout. If there is a deflection and out of bounds, the 10 seconds is continued and does not reset.

The 10 second clock doesn't reset unless there's a change of possession, if that helps.
That’s not true, foul or timeout resets the 10 second backcourt violation.

But my god, 55 fouls, 73 free throws. Oregon state wins this game because they shot 91.4% from the line (usually 75%).

Cade isn't the KILLER Melo was as a frosh. he just isn't. he didn't show up for the first half several times.

Oral Beaver Tinkles > Morehead Cockburn - just sayin'...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom