NCAA denies hardship waiver | Syracusefan.com

NCAA denies hardship waiver

CatDamn.jpg

I swear the NCAA uses the same incompetent clearinghouse people that insurance companies use to justify denying coverage. An ignorant, illogical, heartless collection of assclowns.

I swear the NCAA uses the same incompetent clearinghouse people that insurance companies use to justify denying coverage. An ignorant, illogical, heartless collection of assclowns.
Hey hey hey, I work for an insurance company. But not directly handling claims so I'll agree with your point :)

I honestly don't get some of these decisions.

If you gathered a group of one dozen normal people, sports fans or not, and simply instructed them to use common sense, they'd do a better job.

The bylaws apparently state that a waiver could be granted for a player moving closer to home to care for a sick family member. Maybe his mom should claim mental illness. I think it would be justified.

Kerwin is a St. Ray's alum and I've known him for years. He's been through a lot obviously and this is just a complete disgrace. Can we hurry up and just form these super conferences and chuck the deuce to the NCAA already.