NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 26 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for March 26

I know you this but Peacocks are all male.

Females are peahens.
And yet their women’s team are also Peacocks. But, it wasn’t always so.

I don't usually pay attention to all region teams. Is it common for it to be composed of 3 or 4 players from one team? Are all of the players named commonly from only the teams in the regional final?

I don't usually pay attention to all region teams. Is it common for it to be composed of 3 or 4 players from one team? Are all of the players named commonly from only the teams in the regional final?

Given that any player who wasn’t in the final would have played in at least one fewer game, and lost said game -

Unless somebody really went to plaid in a heroic losing effort, it’s unlikely they’d have done ‘more’ than guys who won that game, and then played well in the next one.

Given that any player who wasn’t in the final would have played in at least one fewer game, and lost said game -

Unless somebody really went to plaid in a heroic losing effort, it’s unlikely they’d have done ‘more’ than guys who won that game, and then played well in the next one.
I understand all that. As I said, I don't typically pay attention to these. I wasn't asking the philosophy by which the team is chosen. I was asking about history from people that do. So, do you know if historically this is typical or is it more common that a player or two may have excelled in the first weekend games then played well in a loss in the sweet 16. It's not inconceivable. All I'm asking is how common it is.

When all is said and done this year's champ is gonna be way down the list in terms of ranking the winners historically...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom