NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30

Bench Quincy gross
He’s not playing very smart. Illinois is just wasting trips down the court if they think they are going to get uncontested layups inside. There’s been 7-8 worthless tries going inside. Shannon and Guerrier let’s their egos come in to play.

I can’t get over how bad Q is tonight. His shot selection and decision making is a nightmare.

Uconn’s missing a lot of shots and can be beat today, but Illinois’ offense is determined to make Clingan look like Hakeem Olajuwon. Maybe try something else when he has 3 blocks in 45 seconds.

He was pretty darn bad at Oregon. He regressed

#3 for Illinois is trash. Gifted UConn four points to start half and extended their deficit

Clingan just abusing them

Too bad we never had a prayer with him

One of the best compliment I can give to UConn, is that we are (at this point we were?) viewing an Elite 8 game from the same scope as we would round of 32 game between a #1 and 8/9 seed.

We get excited when the 8/9 seed merely stays close for a while. Now we are doing the same for a 2/3 seed type team.

Love those Progressive commercials but they should continue to show the old ones and then add the new ones in rather than show the same some one, (however good) over an over again. (Reference to the LL Cool J ad which is great but not for the 507th time I've seen it.)

Lmao UConn best team by a FREAKING MILE.
Well it helps that Illinois is 0-9 in the half and missing wide open shots.

They are shell shocked now

Quincy didn't want to shoot that one three

The only team that has a puncher’s chance at taking down UConn is Purdue
No team does. Look at these games. UConn is mauling everybody. They’ve won their last 9 tournament games by like an average of 15 or more!

Well it helps that Illinois is 0-9 in the half and missing wide open shots.

They are shell shocked now

Quincy didn't want to shoot that one three

I think back to that Italian trip, (the summer of 2019), where we thought he was the next big thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom