NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30

Illinois has no one close to try to match up with Clingan.

Eph Bill Murray. He’s from Chicago and rooted for Illinois in their 2005 Final Four run.

IMG_0062.jpeg

No team does. Look at these games. UConn is mauling everybody. They’ve won their last 9 tournament games by like an average of 15 or more!
I give Bama a chance if they can speed up the game and hit a butt ton of threes.

Clingan having one of the more dominant tourney games I’ve seen

Purdue guards will get wrecked against UConn’s and clingan would legitimately bother edey.
Works both ways with Edey in Clingan. Braden Smith is elite. He’s as good as Newton.

One of the best compliment I can give to UConn, is that we are (at this point we were?) viewing an Elite 8 game from the same scope as we would round of 32 game between a #1 and 8/9 seed.

We get excited when the 8/9 seed merely stays close for a while. Now we are doing the same for a 2/3 seed type team.

And now it feels like a #1-#16 game where the team kept it close for a while, and is now getting rag dolled for annoying them.

Clingan just abusing them

Too bad we never had a prayer with him
But why? JB practically discovered him. Yeah, there was the story about his mother. I think he just didn’t want to play for JB. Hurley abused JB on the trail those last few years.

I don’t think there’s another Miracle on Mannheim in the offing.

Welp Illinois kept it close for a half. Playing storz right now be like

This is insane… UConn is insanely dominant... Hope we get to see a Edey vs Clingane matchup.

But why? JB practically discovered him. Yeah, there was the story about his mother. I think he just didn’t want to play for JB. Hurley abused JB on the trail those last few years.
Family

Thank God the Yankees and Rangers are also on right now. See y’all at 9

Starting lineup also was abusing JB… apparently Brian Scalabrine tried to hand deliver Cooper Flagg to JB, but boeheim didn’t believe him about how good he was.

UConn is going to go back-to-back. How can they be THIS dominant?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom