NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30

Stunning flatline
8.5 scoreless minutes

1000002893.jpg

Yeah. This has more to do with Illinois going ice cold and then giving up as the lead ballooned than anything

It's embarrassing how bad Illinois has shot and just given up
Even though Uconn would have won I doubt they humiliate Illinois this badly if Guerrier didn't fuel that run at the end of the half single handedly with his bonehead shots and decisions.

At least we aren't in the same conference as uconn can you imagine having to deal with catching 2 beat downs a year from them?

I was really hoping that Kentucky would have canned Calipari and poached Hurley from UConn. Bringing them back to irrelevance. But here we are.

Found an NCAA.org document that has the following all time records for scoring runs.

Lead Before Division I Opponent Scores at Start of a Game:
32-0—UConn vs. New Hampshire, Dec. 12, 1990

Scoring Run vs. a Division I Opponent
39-0—Oklahoma vs. Weber St., Dec. 22, 2014 (led 10-4 with 13:23 left in the first half and run ended at 49-4 at 1:53

Amazing that the all time record is 39-0 scoring run, and that includes good P6 teams vs total chumps.
And this one got to 30-0 in an Elite 8 game.

Can't find the NCAA Tournament Scoring Record, but I suspect this 30-0 run is probably it.

This team is one of the most dominant teams ever. They’re winning these games by freaking 25!

His son is Luke Murray, the UConn assistant coach. He rooted for Xavier when Luke was there.
Luke is also believed to b the architect of their offense

Someone is going to make him rich after this tournament

This is insane… UConn is insanely dominant... Hope we get to see a Edey vs Clingane matchup.
That's the only hope of stopping uconn, but at this point one more championship doesn't really matter. I know this may be blasphemous, but would rather them than any Big 10 team.

I partially blame Cuse for UConn’s dominance. If we didn’t fall off so badly in northeastern recruiting, they likely wouldn’t be where they are.
True. Just like their first run after Cuse probation #1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom