NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Elite Eight Games for Sat March 30

It's embarrassing how bad Illinois has shot and just given up

Its like they scouted our games when we started falling behind by double digits.
But then said, we can do it even better.

You simply cannot beat UConn playing man to man defense. There offensive sets against man to man defense it too good Try a zone. Make them have to make shots and pass through the passing lanes to beat you.

Uconn gets guys that fit their system and work their asses off. We (Cuse) are trying to keep a player like Bell and aren't recruiting over him because he hits threes every couple games...
Pretty much spot on

UConn has a great system, on both ends, with kids that fit perfectly and play great D. We may not even have a system on either end.

Uconn looks really good, they run sets and play an organized brand of basketball . Totally opposite of us this year lol.

I just started a relationship with a bama grad. Actually had to wear a bama T-shirt last week in Vegas. That was interesting. So I guess, Roll Tide? This isn't ideal for me. I really need us to be good again.
1711843090394.gif

;)

At least Newton, Spencer (I think) and then hopefully Clingen and Castle will be gone next year.

But knowing UConn, all that can come back will, and they’ll 3-peat to become the greatest program of the past 50 years.

Take away that short lapse by Illinois and they would be up 37-35.....

Ugh. OK I’ll allow it. Reluctantly.
I know, it sucks. If we hadn’t hired Red, Murray was on my list for under the radar hires, even though he’s only been an assistant. He’s the mastermind of this UConn offense and is gonna be a great head coach one day, and Bill Murray will be that team’s new super fan.

Uconn gets guys that fit their system and work their asses off. We (Cuse) are trying to keep a player like Bell and aren't recruiting over him because he hits threes every couple games...
Pretty much everyone in College Basketball needs to work harder, coaches and players. UConn is on another level and will not be stopped unless another program steps up.

Pretty much everyone in College Basketball needs to work harder, coaches and players. UConn is on another level and will not be stopped unless another program steps up.
They will need a new roster. I assume they’ll still be good, but their starting 5 is gone.

I hope there was a fair quid-pro-quo for you wearing a Bama shirt. And no I don’t want to know the details… but I am sure OttoinGrotto has a question for you that I also would like the answer to.
Dang… replied to the wrong quote. Meant to reply to NKR1978

Bama or Clemson will be about 12 point dogs in the FF against UConn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom