NCAA investigating Michigan football for alleged sign-stealing | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA investigating Michigan football for alleged sign-stealing

How do you paste a tweet where it shows it as a picture and not just the link?
You have to change the url address from x.com to twitter.com at the beginning and then it will show up.

How do you paste a tweet where it shows it as a picture and not just the link?
I copy and paste the link to safari then I copy that link and paste it here. Thanks, Elon!

Not to defend Michigan, but I wonder how much $$$ Danny Kanell was paid to attend and play at FSU, which also was "CHEATING to gain an unfair advantage." I assume he would argue that everyone was doing it, but then it becomes a matter of degree, i.e. if Florida could only offer $50,000, but FSU could offer $1,000,000; similar to how "everyone" steals or tries to steal signals, but Michigan took it to whole new level.

This is a non issue. Everyone is stealing signs. Some people do a better job at figuring it out and hiding it than others.
When does SU start cheating? I’m one that’s all for “eye for an eye”

I have been spending a lot of time in Tennessee. The talk around the SEC is that Michigan spent time scouting SEC games involving Tennessee and Alabama. These teams would have been competing with Michigan for places in the playoffs last year except for suspicious late-season losses.

This doesn't seem like the worst thing I've ever heard. On one hand, get better signs.

On the other hand, if they're knowingly breaking a rule and got caught, then there should be a punishment. I'm sure they'll buy their way out of anything serious though.

University of Michigan police confirmed to ESPN that the FBI has joined its investigation of former football assistant Matt Weiss for computer access crimes. Investigation is "extensive, ongoing, and is of the utmost priority," per deputy chief.

University of Michigan police confirmed to ESPN that the FBI has joined its investigation of former football assistant Matt Weiss for computer access crimes. Investigation is "extensive, ongoing, and is of the utmost priority," per deputy chief.
Hacking opponent coach’s computers?

Again Dino is ahead of the game...no playbook means an opponent can't hack into it. Brilliant.

NCAA investigating Michigan football for alleged sign-stealing​

unless you're talking stealing a stop sign from an intersection...who cares ?

I bet nothing big will happen there’s too much money at stake and I don’t believe the NCAA has the $$&&&& to do anything about it

Hacking opponent coach’s computers?
That, would take this story in a totally different direction. You can go to jail for that. I think a G.M. in baseball has been pretty much banned for life for hacking in to a rival teams computers to see what they really thought of and ranked their prospects.