NCAA Relocating 2021 Men’s Basketball Championship Sites to Indiana | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Relocating 2021 Men’s Basketball Championship Sites to Indiana

I've never liked having the same court at all the sites. I like to be able to tell where they are playing quick by looking at the court.

So designs are pretty much the same as the last number of years. I know this has been said before but I wish they would go back to just have the court of wherever the game is being played stay the same. I used to love seeing the unique courts during the tournament like Boise State’s for example. I guess it’s still better than the handful of years when literally ALL the courts had the same boring design.

So designs are pretty much the same as the last number of years. I know this has been said before but I wish they would go back to just have the court of wherever the game is being played stay the same. I used to love seeing the unique courts during the tournament like Boise State’s for example. I guess it’s still better than the handful of years when literally ALL the courts had the same boring design.
didnt love that worcester mass court with where we couldnt dribble

Jim Nantz / Bill Raftery / Grant Hill // Tracy Wolfson*
Brian Anderson / Jim Jackson // Allie LaForce*
Ian Eagle / Jim Spanarkel // Jamie Erdahl*
Kevin Harlan / Dan Bonner // Dana Jacobson*
Carter Blackburn / Debbie Antonelli
Lisa Byington / Steve Smith
Andrew Catalon / Steve Lappas // AJ Ross
Spero Dedes / Brendan Haywood // Lauren Shehadi
Tom McCarthy / Avery Johnson
Brad Nessler / Steve Lavin // Evan Washburn

Forum statistics