NCAA Selection Thread Live 5:30PM EST | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Selection Thread Live 5:30PM EST

Is it really at 5:30 or are they going to talk for 30 minutes first... it used to always be at 6:00,

I cant believe they are going to drag this POS thing out for 2 hours.

This is honestly the most invested I've been in the selection show in sometime. It would be the perfect way to cap of a great weekend if we get in.

they will release the bracket within the first 30 minutes... then rest analysis

Seth- "It's a test(e) time for these teams"

HEY YO!

Would people think I looked silly(thank you Wanda Sykes and ESPN3 for helping me choose more sensitive adjectives...seriously, i wish more folks on here had to listen to the espn3 PSAs all season like myself! ) if I did the Aaron Rodgers title belt dance for the Cuse merely being included in the title belt battle royale?!?!

I want to do it!!!!

(I also liked the recycling PSA from seasons passed/past, but dont necessarily support every espn3 PSA. Apparently this board could have benefited from one not demeaning Corky by comparing him to DC2's play. Ok, I'm doing my good deed for the day to apparently make up for my sin regarding my opinion of the LVille hooker. I hope my PSA has me forgiven? I dont want to be banned!)

Last edited:
Charles Barkley knows less about college basketball than <insert any person who has ever lived> knows about <insert any possible topic.>
Joe Lunardi?

Reactions: MGP
Fake12 for the win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors