NCAA Sweet 16 Games for Saturday March 27 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet 16 Games for Saturday March 27

Both teams’ offenses are offensive and setting the game back. Reminds me of how we played in 2018 and 2019.

Ik lol..Loyola is playing like chit too tho. They should be up 30 already. The beavers have been on a roll to end the year and the ramblers have let them stay in this.
They certainly don’t look as crisp as the did last weekend or in the first couple minutes of this game. At first they were just missing open looks but now they look out of synch.

This is bad basketball.

I love this stuff I don't watch much NBA because you never get games like this and both teams like to gift the opponent 90 points per night and let them score every other possession.

Work the ball and earn your looks. Nothings coming easy in this one.

They certainly don’t look as crisp as the did last weekend or in the first couple minutes of this game. At first they were just missing open looks but now they look out of synch.

Loyola doesn't run a ton of different stuff they just run it really well. You shut down most of their set stuff and they struggle. Much easier said than done.

I love this stuff I don't watch much NBA because you never get games like this and both teams like to gift the opponent 90 points per night and let them score every other possession.

lol at the lazy “they don’t play defense in the nba” take

lol at the lazy “they don’t play defense in the nba” take

You think the defense in the first quarter of an NBA game is the same as the last 6 minutes?

I don’t begrudge anyone if you like CBB over the NBA. Personal preference. All good.

But if you think NBA teams don’t play D, you don’t watch the NBA.

It’s also that they have the most gifted players in the world and arguably the most talent at any point in the history of the league.

This is bad basketball.

Loyola doesn't run a ton of different stuff they just run it really well. You shut down most of their set stuff and they struggle. Much easier said than done.
They need to let Krutwig do damage in the middle when they are getting zoned.

Against MtM Krutwig hasn’t been allowed to initiate the O as close to the basket as they’d like.

Oregon St has a good plan for him.

Could not disagree more.

They need to let Krutwig do damage in the middle when they are getting zoned.

Against MtM Krutwig hasn’t been allowed to initiate the O as close to the basket as they’d like.

Oregon St has a good plan for him.

They are cutting off those little back cuts he loves.

I’ve complained about JBs rotations this year and some of our play. Let me just be clear, these two teams are barely playing basketball and, even on our worst day, at least we have a baseline of competency.

This is TERRIBLE basketball.

Could not disagree more.
I don't want my team to play like this and struggle offensively.

I love the variance and that the next game both teams might score 100.

This game isn't exactly meaningless to anyone posting on this forum either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom