NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 23 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Sweet Sixteen Games for Thurs March 23

I'm still alive I got a Bama / Houston final but the lower half of the my bracket is completely done.

We might be underrating Gonzaga. They rolled Alabama just like UConn did. They also beat Xavier like UConn did. Vegas might be on to something here.
Unfortunately I expect UConn to win the game, but this might be the year Gonzaga does it when people least suspect it.

How many soul crushing end of game loses is that now for Mick Cronin at UCLA? Kind of feel for him. Counting on whoever won that game to take out UConn. But this is the least talented team Few has had at Gonzaga in the last 5 years.

How many soul crushing end of game loses is that now for Mick Cronin at UCLA? Kind of feel for him. Counting on whoever won that game to take out UConn. But this is the least talented team Few has had at Gonzaga in the last 5 years.
There's something to be said about having less pressure to win.

UCLA is slowly falling apart like they did in the Pac 12 title game against Zona
They were severely undermanned and still almost pulled it out after going without a field goal for 8-10 minutes. They were missing key players Adem Bona and Jaylen Clark, and Singleton has struggled through an injury. Jaquez and Campbell were gassed.

I don’t like the Zags anymore. I’m sick of them and Drew Timme and Mark Few at this point. But of course I hate UConn with a passion. So go Zags I guess.

Miami has only 10.5% of the chance to win over Houston according to ESPN. Is ACC really that bad?

Miami has only 10.5% of the chance to win over Houston according to ESPN. Is ACC really that bad?

Oh Yeah Basketball GIF by Uninterrupted

I don't feel bad for Mick at all. This season's team was full of seniors and if Bona goes pro I suspect next season they will have much lower expectations. Of course, I also suspect that the NIL potential at UCLA is probably pretty high.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom