NCAA Tournament Question | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Tournament Question

Frank the Tank

Walk On
About this time of year I get the itch to buy my tournament tickets, hopefully Buffalo & MSG this year! Is there a rule of thumb to go by to determine when a #1 seed will be playing? (Meaning Thurs/Sat or Fri/Sun)? I realize that I am getting ahead of myself and there is a lot of basketball to be played, but if I can avoid buying the strip of tickets I want to. But, I do not want to wait until Selection Sunday.

Give it 2 months until you think about this.
See: our in-season "locks" for Philadelphia 2013, Houston 2010, et al.

About this time of year I get the itch to buy my tournament tickets, hopefully Buffalo & MSG this year! Is there a rule of thumb to go by to determine when a #1 seed will be playing? (Meaning Thurs/Sat or Fri/Sun)? I realize that I am getting ahead of myself and there is a lot of basketball to be played, but if I can avoid buying the strip of tickets I want to. But, I do not want to wait until Selection Sunday.
This is the internet. Where you can find anything you want. The NCAA has a very nice tournament site. It gives the dates of all the games. http://espn.go.com/mens-college-bas...58206/2014-ncaa-tournament-schedule-key-dates

Just curious, how easy will it be for me to buy tickets to our eventual games in Arlington?

Just curious, how easy will it be for me to buy tickets to our eventual games in Arlington?
Tickets to the Final Four are generally not a problem because 1) the arenas are so big and 2) Lots of people buy them on speculation and then wind up selling them. I've never known anyone who's not been able to get a ticket

Tickets to the Final Four are generally not a problem because 1) the arenas are so big and 2) Lots of people buy them on speculation and then wind up selling them. I've never known anyone who's not been able to get a ticket
Oh I know, I was largely trying to be cocky about our chances. If we don't make it when it's so close to home I'm going to be tremendously disappointed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom