ncaa tourney office viewing? | Syracusefan.com

ncaa tourney office viewing?

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
So after 13 years as a bartender I decided it was time for a change. Got a pretty decent office job now. Thing is its odd hours. M-Th 11-8. Sat 8-4. Fri/Sun off. Nights like tonight when Cuse plays at 7 the watch ESPN app has saved me. Watch the first half at work and second at home.

However come NCAA time ESPN doesn't carry the games. Should we advance to msg I'm gold, games are fri/sun. But buffalo is thur/sat. While its nice I don't work til 3am anymore it does stink to not be surrounded by TV"s when the Orange is on. Is there an app to catch NCAA games? Thanks.

and Cuse football when that time comes. Really worried about that!
Go Orange.

CBS march madness app. I think it's called March Madness Live. Also, I'm pretty sure they stream every game on CBSsports.com.

Thank god my work office hasn't blocked any streaming sites or Id be going off play by play or gamecast

The first day of January, I always schedule the days off for the conference tourneys and Thursday and Friday for the first round. (although I realize this isn't an option for everyone and is probably not all that helpful much like most of my other posts)

March Madness App is great. Only thing is for games not on CBS (Tru TV, TNT/TBS), at least last year, you had to verify that you were a paying customer subscribing to those channels.

I just take extra long lunches any day we play.

Scratch that I do that during the conference tourney I usually take the Thurs-Fri of the NCAAs off.