NCAA Women's Bracketology | Syracusefan.com

NCAA Women's Bracketology

After the Duke- ND game today, an analyst placed Syracuse as the last 4th seed (top 16) and explained how they deserved it. He said the push in these last games in the season will be a battle between Syracuse, Louisville and Notre Dame to get a chance for a home game and top 16 seed. He said he believes Syracuse has the definite edge in his opinion. Good news!

4 seed on ESPN today against Fairfield. Unfortunately, in the Portland region, though.

GGyYy-CWYAAxDD7

On deck to purchase my plane tickets. 2016 I had to wait for the official announcement show, and then I bought them. I hope I don't have to do that, but one never knows unless we are in the top 10. I don't trust no one..I originally had been working on a deal with a closing on those first round dates, but it fell through. Maybe that is a good thing? It's only a lot of money that I won't be making then.

GGyYy-CWYAAxDD7
I am hoping we end up with the 3 seed in Albany that is currently assigned to VT. I think if we finish the regular season winning our 2 home games and losing at NC State, that gets us to 24-4. We are probably going to be a 3 seed for the ACC tournament. In a tight battle with UL for that spot (I am assuming we will finish behind VT and NC State as they beat us head to head). The UL-ND game at the end of the regular season will be a big one for us.

Whether or not we are the 3 or the 4 seed, we are going to get a bye and get a fairly easy win in our first game. And then face someone tough in the second. Might well end up 1-1 in the ACC tournament. That would get us to 25-5.

I think that is going to be good enough to get us a 3 seed.

Hoping VT can ascend to the 2 seed in Albany currently assigned to USC and we can take their spot in the current bracketology. That would be pretty cool. Really hoping we can play in Albany if we get two home wins.

I am hoping we end up with the 3 seed in Albany that is currently assigned to VT. I think if we finish the regular season winning our 2 home games and losing at NC State, that gets us to 24-4. We are probably going to be a 3 seed for the ACC tournament. In a tight battle with UL for that spot (I am assuming we will finish behind VT and NC State as they beat us head to head). The UL-ND game at the end of the regular season will be a big one for us.

Whether or not we are the 3 or the 4 seed, we are going to get a bye and get a fairly easy win in our first game. And then face someone tough in the second. Might well end up 1-1 in the ACC tournament. That would get us to 25-5.

I think that is going to be good enough to get us a 3 seed.

Hoping VT can ascend to the 2 seed in Albany currently assigned to USC and we can take their spot in the current bracketology. That would be pretty cool. Really hoping we can play in Albany if we get two home wins.

Although that Fairfield matchup would be pretty sweet

They have a true freshman playing there that played for Maine Endwell here. Hated playing against her but she was VERY good

I have 2 hotels booked in Syracuse for first round. Strangely the Sheraton was not available on Thursday night, but all the other nights, so with that I have to find another option for Thursday night. But I wouldn't need a rental car there at all. Just one Uber trip to Wegmans, and some ubers for dinners. Or bballbeadle can drive me around...:p Other hotel on Carrier Circle. A couple of hundred less for the whole time period. I guess if we end up in Albany, I would miss that. I can't stay away for that long as my clients return to town on the 21st and I can only push my husband so far to cover for me with showings. And of course I would need to fly to Cleveland for the Final Four...I am a believer.

I've never really followed the bracketology for men's or women's bball, I just wait until the NCAA releases the actual bracket. Is it ever remotely close to what the real bracket ends up being?

I've never really followed the bracketology for men's or women's bball, I just wait until the NCAA releases the actual bracket. Is it ever remotely close to what the real bracket ends up being?
I looked and couldn't find anything on his accuracy.

But I did find this story about how he and Lunardi got into the business.

Thats a death sentence. Need to get out of South Carolinas regions somehow
If you want to play in Albany, you have to be in one of the 2 brackets. They need to find a way to beat NC St, and get to the finals of the ACC tournament.
Need a 2 or 3 seed to avoid South Carolina as long as possible.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom