NCAAs and lobby bars... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

NCAAs and lobby bars...

Little Rock is nicer than I thought and bigger as well. I think it's skyline is bigger than Memphis', imo. Fayetteville is definitely a nice and cool college town. One of the nicest SEC towns. Probably second to Athens.

Yeah, when I found out I was going to Little Rock the first time I was kind of disappointed to have to make the trip, but I had a blast. Had some good food, went to a cool little jazz joint called Sticky Fingers or something like that, walked across the bridge to the minor league baseball stadium and sat in the second row for 8 bucks, and the party the hotel held on weekends on the roof had a good concert from a group called Venus Mission. Probably my favorite trip that year, and I was happy when I needed to go back. I really underestimated Little Rock.

Yeah, when I found out I was going to Little Rock the first time I was kind of disappointed to have to make the trip, but I had a blast. Had some good food, went to a cool little jazz joint called Sticky Fingers or something like that, walked across the bridge to the minor league baseball stadium and sat in the second row for 8 bucks, and the party the hotel held on weekends on the roof had a good concert from a group called Venus Mission. Probably my favorite trip that year, and I was happy when I needed to go back. I really underestimated Little Rock.

Nice. A possible Flying Saucer beer joint there too, perhaps?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom