ND from disliked to hated in one game. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

ND from disliked to hated in one game.

I was laughing at them for slapping the floor too. I used to hate it when the Duke guys first started it, and I don't like it any better when our guys do it.
Hubb is a loser but agreed the floor slapping is laughable by our guards and should never be done again

Hubb getting Td up for his clown move, eating a few jumpers in his face right after, and throwing a couple lame ass lobs out of bounds because he was so shook was awesome to see. The old Syracuse and Carrier Dome would’ve never let him off the hook and would’ve sent him home with an L.
Eh kid came back pretty good after that. Big three and two FTs.

Really didn't like hubb last night but ND isn't good enough to hate or dislike.

My wife slaps my ass at times, I don't taunt or laugh at her. What's the problem? It happens. It's what you do after the slap that counts.

As for the dude standing over Girard, whatever. He's no more a punk than most who play the game. I like the attitude. He got t'd up, so whatever. What a non issue. By the way, devo says hello.

I've hated them since Elmer Bennett. Seriously though, we used to have their number more often that not (including some wins when ND was ranked). Therefore, it good to play them. Now, if they are both annoying and beat us... that gets them back into hated status

My wife slaps my ass at times, I don't taunt or laugh at her. What's the problem? It happens. It's what you do after the slap that counts.
I've got money on cry into the pillow. You show him who's the boss Mrs Nicknack.

I've hated them since Elmer Bennett. Seriously though, we used to have their number more often that not (including some wins when ND was ranked). Therefore, it good to play them. Now, if they are both annoying and beat us... that gets them back into hated status