ND Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

ND Game Thread...

ND cooled off significantly and we can't capatilize

Battle missed a layup and then Roberson fires a pass at Colemans feet from 2 feet away. ...and another missed layup.

I give up.

Thankfully ND is playing a bit sloppy the last 4 minutes as well.

I dont care how much talent we lack, this is just unacceptable play. It's like we dont even practice the basics of basketball. A high school team is better at fundamentals than we are.

Really, DC? All that fight for the board, and then that. :(

We look like the kind of team that we used to punish. Inept on both end of floor.

DC follows up the bad pass with a bad pass. He getting some boards though!

Roberson hustles, but I struggle rememering a worse offensive player
I can't remember a guy that bumbles the ball so much. Like he has oil on his hands

Howard oddly has yet to make a noticeable error in an offense plagued with errors thus far. The calm before the storm?????

All that fancy stuff only counts for 2 points. We shouldn't be in this game. We get anything going and we're winning.

Howard oddly has yet to make a noticeable error in an offense plagued with errors thus far. The calm before the storm?????
Howard is fine when guys don't press up on him...

We do matchup with ND better than we did UNC - we just have to start making shots from someone other than Lydon

I can't remember a guy that bumbles the ball so much. Like he has oil on his hands

Baye.

Anyways, these mistakes in my opinion are mistakes made out of a lack of confidence. You don't miss layups/dunks at this level and turn the ball over on the inbounds unless you're having a confidence crisis. We very badly need a vocal leader.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom