ND Game Thread... | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

ND Game Thread...

JB realizes he doesn't have enough time in the year to fix what's wrong with this team.

I'd love to hear JB thoughts when TT screws up and he looks over and Roberson is the only option to bring in

The pointless behind the back fools em every time

feels like we should be down 100. Beachem on fire. No one for us doing anything lately. If we keep this around 10 or less by half and come out firing like we did vs. UNC in the 2nd half - we still have a shot. Seriously if Beachem wasn't going off, it'd be close to a tie game.

Battle and Lydon are the only people that even have body language that shows they even care at all! So sad!

ND has a lot of subs on the floor. I would try the press to see how it works and it might also energize us offensively.

ND has a lot of subs on the floor. I would try the press to see how it works and it might also energize us offensively.
They probably have the best bench in the ACC

That look from JB going to commercial was a total surrender. He's given up and so has this team. I think it's non debatable at this point, worst team ever in the modern era.

Really depressing.

lol it would be a boatrace if we pressed. people overrate the UVA and Gonzaga comebacks last year. our presses have historically been awful

This feels like a game of darts, where you just have to hope your opponent misses and there's nothing you can do about it.

Battle and Lydon are the only people that even have body language that shows they even care at all! So sad!
Can Battle dunk though? I assume he can but I've never seen it. He'd rather miss a layup than go up with authority and slam it home. Maybe it hurts his fingers or something.

Where does ND get these recruits and what are their ratings? Boy do they play like a team vs. the Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom