ND game time | Syracusefan.com

ND game time

Can't see how NFL allows that.

NFL has rights to the stadium at 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, and the game will be over by that point.

Before that, Syracuse University has the rights. Pretty sure that's how contracts work for these things. NFL doesn't own the stadium to my knowledge.

NFL has rights to the stadium at 12:00 a.m. on Sunday, and the game will be over by that point.

Before that, Syracuse University has the rights. Pretty sure that's how contracts work for these things. NFL doesn't own the stadium to my knowledge.
Then they probably have in the contract that its 'GameDay ready' at midnight.

Or at least close, which would be impossible with anything later than a midday kick.

Then they probably have in the contract that its 'GameDay ready' at midnight.

Or at least close, which would be impossible with anything later than a midday kick.

September 24, 1994 - Baylor vs. USC @ LA Memorial Coliseum @ 7:00 pm PT
September 25, 1994 - San Diego vs. LA Raiders @ LA Memorial Coliseum @ 1:00 pm PT

I'm sure there are more examples than just this one.

If the weather is good, that will be a great day of tailgating and Orange victory.

Was going for an earlier time though add there is a concert I wanted to catch in Manhattan.

Oh well, the former trumps the latter. LGO.

mountaincuse said:
If the weather is good, that will be a great day of tailgating and Orange victory. Was going for an earlier time though add there is a concert I wanted to catch in Manhattan. Oh well, the former trumps the latter. LGO.
won't that still be decided after week 2?

September 24, 1994 - Baylor vs. USC @ LA Memorial Coliseum @ 7:00 pm PT
September 25, 1994 - San Diego vs. LA Raiders @ LA Memorial Coliseum @ 1:00 pm PT

I'm sure there are more examples than just this one.
Can you find an example within 20 years.

And 1 without the Raiders who were moving back to Oakland in 95...cause you know, the NFL just loved them.

Can you find an example within 20 years.

And 1 without the Raiders who were moving back to Oakland in 95...cause you know, the NFL just loved them.

November 10, 2012 - Washington vs. Utah @ Century Link Stadium @ 7:30 pm PT
November 11, 2012 - Seattle vs. NY Jets @ Century Link Stadium @ 1:05 pm PT

Prime time is fine.

Interesting.

So's your little crusade.

It's also interesting that the jets could get screwed 2x, classic.

I'll stand in the law of common sense room for now.

Granted, its the jets...so who knows.

Can't see how NFL allows that.
Its not a problem at all.

Kansas vs. Missouri #2 vs. #3 undefeated each team on November 24, 2007 played at Arrowhead Stadium at 8pm. Then the next afternoon at 1pm(12pm in KC) on November 25,2007 the Chiefs hosted the Raiders at Arrowhead.

If ESPN wants Notre Dame in Primetime then the game will be at night and the NFL has no control nor will they care.

works better for those with kids playing fball. you can play at 1 and still make an 8pm game.

Interesting.

So's your little crusade.

It's also interesting that the jets could get screwed 2x, classic.

I'll stand in the law of common sense room for now.

Granted, its the jets...so who knows.

Just pointing things out - thanks.

Its not a problem at all.

Kansas vs. Missouri #2 vs. #3 undefeated each team on November 24, 2007 played at Arrowhead Stadium at 8pm. Then the next afternoon at 1pm(12pm in KC) on November 25,2007 the Chiefs hosted the Raiders at Arrowhead.

If ESPN wants Notre Dame in Primetime then the game will be at night and the NFL has no control nor will they care.
surprised at the indifference towards fans, thought the NFL would be on this.

maybe its ownership.

i just remember the Giants having a preseason game on like a saturday when the jets were home that friday...and the while the parking lot was clean, the dumpsters were full and porto-pottys were a mess. a ton of people complained and John Mara said that they would make sure that we all were walking into a 'clean' lot.

i 'ASS-U-MEd' the NFL would take control of such matters.

i dont have a horse in this for i dont care when Syracuse kicks off and most importantly...F the jv fans...

if you are talking game day atmosphere the 8pm games are great. but if you ask the avg fan who has to travel to NYC driving back at midnight sucks. most people i know are driving down and back that day

A fan that would rather have a nooner or even a 3:30 game over an 8pm game is crazy.
thank God that not even on this board of magnificient idiots, has anyone ever said that.

Bu77HLmIMAAchAF.jpg:large

P

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom