ND vs ACC | Syracusefan.com

ND vs ACC

FRANKIEFAN

Hall of Fame
We play them early and like the 2003 Brady Quinn game I hope and feel great that we will spank them.

But What noone in this league even brings a good game vs them any of the 5 times a year ACC teams play them.

I don't understand why? Its not like the teams they run through like tp are bad they just run through them every year see a good UNC squad this year. 5 games a year and noone puts up a fight.

Same thing for 5 years+ ACC games automatic wins for them.

It will be in the Dome. I think we win. I think we play well. LGO!!!!!

These aren't bad teams that they doosh like they are Navy why can't the league put up a fight?

ND vs any ACC team automatic loss for the ACC team and its not close.

'Oh were Duke lets go play our worst game of the season at home against them and get blown out'

ND needs a win over Ga. Tech or Stanford this year to finish with 10 wins in 6 of the last 7 years. Maybe it is not that the ACC is bad but ND has been pretty good as of late.

Virginia's starting QB was out last night. If he played, the game would have been much closer. Also, ND needed a last second field goal to beat FSU and Va. Tech this year. ND does not steamroll every ACC opponent.

ND is 27-1 versus the ACC in regular season games during the last five seasons.

ND is 52-9 overall during the same time frame, including two playoff berths.

Brian Kelly has done a damn good job since 2016.

The Irish are #3 in recruiting right now and is playing 7 true freshman on offense right now, so the future is also looking bright.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom