NDakota and SDakota | Syracusefan.com

NDakota and SDakota

Bill Maher wonders why we need two Dakotas.

1579278470492.png

I noticed on the scores page that North Dakota is playing South Dakota State and South Dakota is playing North Dakota State. Interesting.
Is this a "things that make you go hmmmm" thread. Like why is there a University of Indiana in Pennsylvania and why is University of South Florida not in Dade or Broward County.

Is this a "things that make you go hmmmm" thread. Like why is there a University of Indiana in Pennsylvania and why is University of South Florida not in Dade or Broward County.

Ha. Or, Washington University in St. Louis. My brother-in-law graduated from their School of Law there.

WashU is a top 5, possibly top 1 Med school.

Also there should definitely be one Dakota. He’ll merge Montana and Idaho with them and break up California.

Why is Oakland in Michigan? Why is there a Cornell in Iowa? Why is there a St. John's in Minnesota?

Why was the state named after Washington, who was long dead when it became a state?

It's all a conspiracy! They are trying to confuse us!

1579289986483.png

I’ll see your IUP and raise you an IUPUI.

Why does the world need an Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis?

Although at least they’ve kept it in Indiana.

how can yo leave out Transylvania U in Kentucky...Pitino's next coaching job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom