Need help with UConn Tix | Syracusefan.com

Need help with UConn Tix

DirtDog44

Walk On
Good Morning Orange Nation. Does anyone know the best way to buy some Syracuse vs UConn basketball tix at the garden? I'm not seeing them on ticketmaster and don't see them listed for sale through the university. The only place I"m seeing them is on stubhub and they are priced in the $400-$500 range already. Any feedback or guidance would be really appreciated.

I am in the same boat if anyone is doing a group buy or can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

poc44 any updates with the SU-UConn group tickets? I live nearby and have a group of ~20 co-workers that are interested in tickets - I'd be happy to buy them as early as today.

Seatgeek.com has some in the $200s... Perhaps they will drop as the game gets closer.

Whenever MSG gets its crap together, Poc will have a great group rate. I believe he has a group of over 70 at the moment. Shoot him a PM

Just an FYI. There is still a presale going on for season ticket holders. I'm not sure how long it will stay active but I imagine a public sale is still a week or 2 away. Judging how the tickets were setup on Cuse.com I'll bet uconn folks have the same opportunity since Syracuse's tickets were only around 1 half of the arena.

Just an FYI. There is still a presale going on for season ticket holders. I'm not sure how long it will stay active but I imagine a public sale is still a week or 2 away. Judging how the tickets were setup on Cuse.com I'll bet uconn folks have the same opportunity since Syracuse's tickets were only around 1 half of the arena.
I called the SU Box Office today and tickets go on sale to the general public Tuesday at 10am.

I'm also keeping an eye out on Poc's group rate. VERY interested in tickets!!

POC...if you are doing a group please IM me or just count me in four 5 tickets.

Bizarre how you literally cannot buy a ticket for this game anywhere expect Stubhub, etc.

Bizarre how you literally cannot buy a ticket for this game anywhere expect Stubhub, etc.

UConn has already sold out its initial allotment.

I also read a Donna Ditota tweet today that said SU tickets were going on sale today for the UConn game in addition to single game home tickets.

UConn has already sold out its initial allotment.

I also read a Donna Ditota tweet today that said SU tickets were going on sale today for the UConn game in addition to single game home tickets.

If they did go on sale, I can't find them on the Dome ticket site...

Just got two through the Dome website. I think I got through with some Orange Club points.

Brian Orange said:
Just got two through the Dome website. I think I got through with some Orange Club points.

They went on sale to donors a couple weeks ago I think.

They went on sale to donors a couple weeks ago I think.

They did, but you're blindly buying tix. They won't tell you where you're sitting -- just a general area -- until they close down priority point sales.

They did, but you're blindly buying tix. They won't tell you where you're sitting -- just a general area -- until they close down priority point sales.

Actually, they tell you the section, but not the exact seats so it's only obscured...not blind...

I'm hoping Poc hears from MSG soon. I know I'm in for three tickets.

Actually, they tell you the section, but not the exact seats so it's only obscured...not blind...

Well, they tell you you'll be in one of eight possible sections -- for mid level priced seats.

Appears the tickets have been open to the general public via SU since Tuesday. Per the UConn board some of there fans are buying via SU.

MyCuse Account

Not a fan on how they sell those tickets. I'd prefer to be sitting with Cuse fans or guarantee I'll be in the lower bowl at that $55 pay

Yea Uconn fans have been gobbling them up. I found iut on their forum the SU sitewas selling them and bought three last night

Thank you for this, wasn't having any luck. Was able to pick up 6. Wish that it gave you the specific section, but in the building is most important. Go 'Cuse!