Need some advise from the tailgaters | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Need some advise from the tailgaters

Hoffmans never reconciled with the original owners , who were the descendants of the original Heid. Hoffman started supplying Heids again after a change in ownership of the Heids name occurred.
The original descendants did in fact open several stores in the northeast, but their recipe for franks and coneys were total failures.
Heid's also bought Hoffman's from a third party vender after they realized they were getting hurt by the cheap knock offs a few years after filing the lawsuit.

Last edited:
Anyway burgers >>> hotdogs. Partially because with the former I know what I'm eating :eek:

Is that where you were when Steph Miner called you about the stadium?
why do you feel you need to make up.....

here from my post #27 in the Minor was wrong thread and feel free to explain where I said I received a phone call... "when I was in a room when the Mayor called and explained what was going on with the B.S. bid."

I belong to a trade union and they are open to business more than you would think and don't think for a second they didn't what the hell is going on in this small town on a very big job that never was to be over petty politics being played.

Twisting and turning words will get you no where and even other posters said you were incorrect...get over it

and to goham yes on the burgers...