Need to beat at least 2 “top” teams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Need to beat at least 2 “top” teams

Save yourself some angst. We're going nowhere in March this year except maybe the NIT. Cant win the big games without great players unless you have a great coach. We have neither great players nor a great coach. Not sure we even have a good coach, a good coach would have recruited a better center from the portal or junior college once Jesse said goodbye. Not sure what Red saw in Naheem, seems like a nice kid but losing every jump ball tells you everything you need to know...

I thought about that match up as well, but then who would JJ or Judah guard? Chase Hunter is a 6’4” guard so Judah or JJ would guard him…..but the remaining three on the floor for Clemson is 6’8” Schieffelin, 6’10” Wiggins, and 6’10” PJ Hall. Who would JJ or Judah guard out of that group? JG3 plays over 30 minutes a game, I don’t think Red will keep either JJ or Judah on the bench for 30 minutes. Not a great matchup for us especially since Hall shoots 40% from 3 and Schefflin will kill us on the glass.
yeah I agree - I think Joe is the least of our concerns in the games against Clemson.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom