Need uconn to lose... | Syracusefan.com

Need uconn to lose...

Cuseball

Starter
Or I will go into a deep funk for the next week. Please Villanova do the right thing

Cuse!

I could care less about UConn. They're an irrelevant mid major and have no baring on us anymore. What we need is the media darling Spartans to go down.

I could care less about UConn. They're an irrelevant mid major and have no baring on us anymore. What we need is the media darling Spartans to go down.
Well, that irrelevant mid major just upset the number 2 seed Villanova to advance to the sweet 16. Irrelevant is when you've been bounced out of the tournament by a lower seed and will spend the rest of March/ April as a non competitor.

I can see Uconn going to the FF. Playing at the Garden against the teams that remain in the east is very doable.

Well, that irrelevant mid major just upset the number 2 seed Villanova to advance to the sweet 16. Irrelevant is when you've been bounced out of the tournament by a lower seed and will spend the rest of March/ April as a non competitor.
Nova is also a midmajor, undeserving of that seed.

At least they're still relevant going into next week. That hurts.

Congrats to UConn, but man...

They were banned from the tourney last year and we made the Final Four.
Two years ago they got bounced in round 1 and we made it to the Elite Eight.

They're going ape over the Sweet 16; seems like a ridiculous celebration for a school that always clamors about "acting like you've been there". They can be happy but throwing shots at us seems a little short sighted.

jdubs30 said:
Congrats to UConn, but man... They were banned from the tourney last year and we made the Final Four. Two years ago they got bounced in round 1 and we made it to the Elite Eight. They're going ape over the Sweet 16; seems like a ridiculous celebration for a school that always clamors about "acting like you've been there". They can be happy but throwing shots at us seems a little short sighted.

I agree, but the trash we've been spewing at them all year, trashing their talent, trashing their conference, trashing their coach, trashing their titles kinda makes us look stupid and them vindicated.

I agree, but the trash we've been spewing at them all year, trashing their talent, trashing their conference, trashing their coach, trashing their titles kinda makes us look stupid and them vindicated.

That's not on you. Only idiots trash titles.

I had both Uconn and SU going to the Elite 8 and losing. They may have advanced further but I like our longer term prospects a heck of a lot more

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom