Nerlens Noel Jordan Brand Classic Diary | Syracusefan.com

Nerlens Noel Jordan Brand Classic Diary

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
please, dear heavenly basketball God, please please please send us some Noel. we have been in purgatory for 9 years after accidentally selling our soul to the devil. I SWEAR, i really thought he was a female 'worker' selling tickets for her boss on Bourbon St.

I just helped a nice old lady cross the street... PLEASE!

please, dear heavenly basketball God, please please please send us some Noel. we have been in purgatory for 9 years after accidentally selling our soul to the devil. I SWEAR, i really thought he was a female 'worker' selling tickets for her boss on Bourbon St.

I just helped a nice old lady cross the street... PLEASE!
Be calipariesque sell your childrens (unborn if you dont have any) souls for a Nerlens verbal.

Who in their right mind, outside the state of Kentucky, thinks NN should go to UK? The same people who root for the bank robbers against the cops.

Who cares what a bunch of voters think.
Once he wears syracuse orange they will know him that way and love him for it. :D

Nobody expects voters to pick a Syracuse brandname over all the hype and lawlessness Uk is running. People vote Uk just to sound right because the perception is Uk can get away with anything. They could recruit Kobe Bryant if they wanted to.

Thats BS, what crap that poll is

I hope Noel does not take that poll seriously

and im still waiting for the piece of recruiting news that spins positive towards Cuse

when was the last time they actually said that. Cuz I just got off the phone with him for an interview

What does that mean, Dont be playing games because this is important to alot of Cuse fans not just me

What does that mean, Dont be playing games because this is important to alot of Cuse fans not just me

You come from the school of John Syracuse, don't you?

I think it means more to you than anyone quite frankly.

I want this kid to come here more than anything but I am not letting this thing control my life. I dont understand why you are obsessing over this. He seems like a level headed kid and will make a decision soon enough. Already been through this with guys like Donyell Marshall, Adonal Foyle, Stephon Marbury, Kenny Anderson, etc. If he comes here then I will be thrilled. If not, well then life goes on.

I can only imagine what you will post if he does commit elsewhere.

I think it means more to you than anyone quite frankly.

I want this kid to come here more than anything but I am not letting this thing control my life. I dont understand why you are obsessing over this. He seems like a level headed kid and will make a decision soon enough. Already been through this with guys like Donyell Marshall, Adonal Foyle, Stephon Marbury, Kenny Anderson, etc. If he comes here then I will be thrilled. If not, well then life goes on.

I can only imagine what you will post if he does commit elsewhere.

I was not all in to the recruiting when Julius Hodge spurned us and we got Hakeem that worked out pretty well

Ive been through Tobias Harris, and Brandon Knight, and Anthony Davis

But i am worried next year with losing Dion, Fab, Kris, and Scoop. Thats alot of talent leaving

I just kicked a kitten over the building across the street after reading that bleacher report 73% UK bullshit. The comments sent kitten #2 right behind him.

I was not all in to the recruiting when Julius Hodge spurned us and we got Hakeem that worked out pretty well

Ive been through Tobias Harris, and Brandon Knight, and Anthony Davis

But i am worried next year with losing Dion, Fab, Kris, and Scoop. Thats alot of talent leaving

We have survived in losing recruits before. We will survive this if he commits elsewhere.

We have survived in losing recruits before. We will survive this if he commits elsewhere.

I am very encouraged and excited from what i saw from DC2 in the Mickey D game, I just hope if by the off chance Nerlens does not come.

That we start DC2 at 5 need as much talent in the lineup as possible with RAK, Fair, Triche, and MCW

The same people who root for the bank robbers against the cops.

Dude, are you seriously telling me that you were rooting for Johnny Utah to take down the ex-presidents? ;)

What the hell is Cobra pride is that off the Karate kid?

That's the Bishop Grimes motto, which, as a graduate of the school myself, I always found fascinating. It's a Catholic school but uses one of the Seven Deadly Sins (pride) as it's motto.