Nevada players incensed at cops after game | Syracusefan.com

Nevada players incensed at cops after game

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Warning...Foul language including word and N word:

Haha, I just posted this in the "Tracking" thread.

This is crazy - watching the game, you felt that the teams were on the edge of losing it.

Haha, I just posted this in the "Tracking" thread.

This is crazy - watching the game, you felt that the teams were on the edge of losing it.
I watched the game. Man those officials were awful. That charge call at the end was atrocious. He slid under him while he was in the air and got awarded with a call. College refs call charges way to much.

I watched the game. Man those officials were awful. That charge call at the end was atrocious. He slid under him while he was in the air and got awarded with a call. College refs call charges way to much.

You're talking about the Martin slam, right? If so, agreed - that was a brutal call.

Agreed on the officials - they would call touch fouls and then let guys mug each other without a whistle.

You're talking about the Martin slam, right? If so, agreed - that was a brutal call.

Agreed on the officials - they would call touch fouls and then let guys mug each other without a whistle.
Yeh that play was awful. The whole game the refs were bad. So many touch fouls and soft calls in such a big game. I mean 7 guys fouled out I think and it didn’t even go to OT.

What. Caused this?

Man v. zone debate, gone wild.

Seriously, though...It sounded like Nevada was upset that the arena security let fans physically touch their players, and a Nevada assistant said that a Utah State assistant went through the handshake line saying "&%$ you". I don't know who Caroline was challenging - a Utah State player/coach or security

Seriously, though...It sounded like Nevada was upset that the arena security let fans physically touch their players, and a Nevada assistant said that a Utah State assistant went through the handshake line saying "&%$ you". I don't know who Caroline was challenging - a Utah State player/coach or security
Ya you can't tell who he's trying to go after.

Ya you can't tell who he's trying to go after.

he did punch the fire extinguisher case, which isn't a very bright thing to do for anyone, let alone a basketball player

Nothing like another "let's blame the refs" thread in disguise. This board is insufferable with the ref blaming.

Putting that aside, what win, in or out of conference, are we most impressed by with Nevada?

What a bunch of thugs... If you have an issue talk like a normal human being. Lucky they weren't arrested for disorderly conduct. Funny how he acted like he was going to fight the cop... He tried to act real tough when in fact he wasn't going to do anything.

What. Caused this?

Opposing teams fans stormed the court. And then assistant coach got mad at security because his players got touched and moved around during the court storming.

What a bunch of thugs... If you have an issue talk like a normal human being. Lucky they weren't arrested for disorderly conduct. Funny how he acted like he was going to fight the cop... He tried to act real tough when in fact he wasn't going to do anything.

you have no idea what actually prompted the response so maybe you arent in the best position to judge someone's reactions. Im quite a calm fellow but if Im truly wronged in a certain manner, I will act like an insane person. so is true of most humans.

Sounds like they had to go through the home team tunnel because it was impossible to get over to their own. Listen with court storming you're going to have a player punch a fan soon enough. Let the away team shake hands and leave court before the madness. It's not good

If Nevada were Syracuse this board would be so fire right now. I found a new disdain for Utah State. More will come out.

Sounds like they had to go through the home team tunnel because it was impossible to get over to their own. Listen with court storming you're going to have a player punch a fan soon enough. Let the away team shake hands and leave court before the madness. It's not good

Apparently Utah State fans were hitting Nevada players in the court storming.

you have no idea what actually prompted the response so maybe you arent in the best position to judge someone's reactions. Im quite a calm fellow but if Im truly wronged in a certain manner, I will act like an insane person. so is true of most humans.

Sorry two wrongs don't make a right. That player destroyed property and punched glass. That is a thug move no matter what. Don't go around breaking things and yelling at cops cause something the fans did. Should have been arrested for destruction of property and disorderly conduct

I remember talk of an incident with a Pitt player(Zavackas) and a Syracuse fan after the 2003 game at the Dome, when the fans stormed the court. I can’t remember who supposedly punched who, and not sure if that was ever confirmed as fact.

If Nevada were Syracuse this board would be so fire right now. I found a new disdain for Utah State. More will come out.

Agreed. Watching on TV, the atmosphere at the game seemed tense, and not in a good way. I thought that the Utah State fans were acting like , well before the court storming.

Apparently, Nevada is stating that a Utah State assistant was throwing out profanities at Nevada players/coaches in the post-game handshake line. If true, guy should be canned.

Ok so in looking at this, BOTH teams are shown, in both cases one member of each team is losing it and the others seem fairly nonplussed. The Nevada player is in full meltdown seemingly mad at one specific individual. The Utah State coach (assistant or staff) is mad at a local cop for apparently not protecting his players.

Agreed. Watching on TV, the atmosphere at the game seemed tense, and not in a good way. I thought that the Utah State fans were acting like , well before the court storming.

Apparently, Nevada is stating that a Utah State assistant was throwing out profanities at Nevada players/coaches in the post-game handshake line. If true, guy should be canned.

I’m amazed at the immaturity of some of these coaches. They really think they’re still players and that these games are about them.

Man-children meatheads. SMH.

There’s plenty of video and nothing shows that happening?... (the physical stuff from fans to players)

In the twitter thread with the video, the reporter alludes to Caroline possibly being bothered by the student section chanting “baby daddy” at him.

If Utah State meets Nevada in the MWC championship game the viewership will be huge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom