Never forget - Oliver Luck | Syracusefan.com

Never forget - Oliver Luck

orangenirvana

Hall of Fame
"I would trade Air Force or Navy for Syracuse every day of the week in terms of the quality of the football program. No disrespect, but that’s just an observation I think most would agree with who understand football."

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...air-force-for-syracuse-every-day-of-the-week/

I haven't read much this week about this pr!ck's comments from a few weeks ago. I really hope the coaching staff has used it as motivation, fwiw.

Last season's victory was extra sweet after we saw Scooter Berry laughing at SU. Let's do it again.

That entire program is disrespectful...from the AD all the way down to their degenerate fans.

So fired up for tonight. My request for all of those going to the game (and if you're within a 50-mile radius, you'd better be) - please be as loud as you possibly can be when SU is on defense, no matter how embarrassed you may feel or annoying you may be to those around you.

GO CUSE

It's time to have Ollie go back to be working with Stan. He just isn't that funny on his own.

Most people who understand football knew it was an awful idea to bring in Holgorsen as a coach in waiting and keep Stewart around. But that didn't stop Luck. Pun intended, he got really lucky with how that terrible decision worked out. If you would ask him, he seems like the kind of guy who would say it was the perfect idea because he knew Stewart and his wife would then start a character assault that would get him fired.

His quote is the kind of thing you'd expect from an AD at a school with below average academics when they are forced to address the fact that another school was deemed more attractive than them.

If they win tonight, none of it changes. They are still horribly jealous and even the Big 12 won't make that go away. SEC would, but they aren't going there.

Most people who understand football knew it was an awful idea to bring in Holgorsen as a coach in waiting and keep Stewart around. But that didn't stop Luck. Pun intended, he got really lucky with how that terrible decision worked out. If you would ask him, he seems like the kind of guy who would say it was the perfect idea because he knew Stewart and his wife would then start a character assault that would get him fired.

His quote is the kind of thing you'd expect from an AD at a school with below average academics when they are forced to address the fact that another school was deemed more attractive than them.

If they win tonight, none of it changes. They are still horribly jealous and even the Big 12 won't make that go away. SEC would, but they aren't going there.
WVU is Way below average looking at the #s on academics.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...air-force-for-syracuse-every-day-of-the-week/

I haven't read much this week about this pr!ck's comments from a few weeks ago. I really hope the coaching staff has used it as motivation, fwiw.

Last season's victory was extra sweet after we saw Scooter Berry laughing at SU. Let's do it again.

That entire program is disrespectful...from the AD all the way down to their degenerate fans.

So fired up for tonight. My request for all of those going to the game (and if you're within a 50-mile radius, you'd better be) - please be as loud as you possibly can be when SU is on defense, no matter how embarrassed you may feel or annoying you may be to those around you.

GO CUSE

Looks like you'll get your wish fool. Good luck with that.

There is something to that, though. Apparently, there was a clause in Holgorsen's contract that if for some reason he was elevated to HC before 2012, the salary he'd get as HC would also kick in. Of course, that may have been something that Holgorsen's agent negotiated.

No doubt, Luck is a grandstanding idiot but the whole coach-in-waiting thing was kind of pushed on him. There were some big boosters in Stewart's corner that forced him to come up with that arrangement.

Really try and get ppl to get loud on 1sr and 2nd down around you i notice every week most wait till 3rd to get loud

GO CUSE

This is why we should never play them again. When they go to the B12, why should Pitt and SU help them keep some presence in the east? Not after comments like that from an AD that can't even see how horrible his academics are and how he has 2 drunks as the face of his programs.

It's funny, how can an assclown like that produce such a ridiculously awesome son?

This is why we should never play them again. When they go to the B12, why should Pitt and SU help them keep some presence in the east? Not after comments like that from an AD that can't even see how horrible his academics are and how he has 2 drunks as the face of his programs.
This is what I said when BC left in 2003. SOOO many people saying the opposite. Just sayin...

GO CUSE
HE's entitled to his opinion. I'll take UNC and Duke in hoops over WVU (even though I like Huggy) and no one in the country would disagree with me.

44cuse

Yeah, I bet his fanbase is none too pleased about these comments today.

HE's entitled to his opinion. I'll take UNC and Duke in hoops over WVU (even though I like Huggy) and no one in the country would disagree with me.

44cuse
Everyone's entitled to his/her opinions, but if you open your mouth without facts to back them up, it'll catch-up with you. SU gave them a beat-down last year & took them to wood shed again last night. I'd like to here that clowns opinion today of SU vs. Navy/Air Force.

GO CUSE

Eating+crow.jpg

As most of you know...I greatly admire the Academies and they do offer alot...but his statement was so disrespectful to our program. Now he can live with it this week while waiting for the B12.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom