New 1 min hype clip from melo center | Syracusefan.com

New 1 min hype clip from melo center

Not a pound to me see jb key note thread
Someone needs to teach that cheerleader girlfriend to cook. Although we don’t want him adding bad weight like Lydon. I kid.

Marek looks good! With his passing ability, if he gets a decent offensive game...sky’s the limit.

I think he's going to be comfortable and confident with that mid-range jumper. Not threes I don't think he'll attempt but if he can make his jumper a threat that opens up the ballfake drive etc. so much he can do

Honestly, I think Marek should (maybe he has) focus on speed and ballhandling more than bulking up.
The fact that he may be our best offensive option at center he needs to add some weight and strength

I hope Gmac doesnt wear his cap backwards when he is meeting a recruits parents

The fact that he may be our best offensive option at center he needs to add some weight and strength

If he plays center, shoot me in the face. That sounds awful

Marek does not have any semblance of a classic J. He has an unorthodox quick release push shot. Josh Pace proved that you do not have to have an orthodox J to score effectively. However, at 6'10" and playing PF, a J would be a weapon he could use at will.

If he plays center, shoot me in the face. That sounds awful

Ditto, it was bad enough defensively with Lydon playing center who was undersized, and he weighed 40 lbs more than Marek.

He will play minutes at center in most games. Not many, perhaps. But a few

If a team is playing small ball then i think it makes a lot of sense for him to play a few mins at C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom