New AP Poll Ariona-Syracuse-Florida-Wichita State-San Diego State top 5 | Syracusefan.com

New AP Poll Ariona-Syracuse-Florida-Wichita State-San Diego State top 5

Florida is a team that always polls well. Possibly because there is still a halo effect from Billy D's back to back titles. They dominate the SEC (along with UK) but then IMO that's no great feat. Outside of UK and maybe Mizzou who else plays any real ball in that league? They're always a great regular season team that seems to disappoint in the tourney and always have over-hyped, under-performing big men. If Wichita State hadn't gone to the FF last year, would they be ranked any higher than #9-10 now given their schedule?

Huge drop off between 2 and 3. Florida lost to Uconn so you know they suck.

Huge drop off between 2 and 3. Florida lost to Uconn so you know they suck.
I beg to differ. I live in Ocala which is just 25 miles south of Gainesville. My daughter went to UF both Undergrad and Grad School and it's given me an opportunity to be around the program and I get to a good amount of games. Some of the recent teams the Gators have had have been lacking in some area which has prevented them from really being a contender. But this group is coming together well and Donovan is a great coach and motivator.

This team has been steadily improving and they do not suck by any stretch of the imagination.

And if Harris Walker gets eligible, uhoh.

Last edited:
I beg to differ. I live in Ocala which is just 25 miles south of Gainesville. My daughter went to UF both Undergrad and Grad School and it's given me an opportunity to be around the program and I get to a good amount of games. Some of the recent teams the Gators have had have been lacking in some area which has prevented them from really being a contender. But this group is coming together well and Donovan is a great coach and motivator.

This team has been steadily improving and they do not suck by any stretch of the imagination.
dude... uconn.

But i agree donovan is a great coach. So i never count that school out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom